Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Reminder femcels dont exist

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Casually stumbled into some childhood friends, and started talking, one dude I don't know but is friends with them walks in and we continue talking, suddenly he outta nowhere asks if I'm the cousin of this girl and I say yes, since he is NT and low inhib he simply asks if I had a problem with him hanging out with her and I'm like "I don't really care" he then proceeded to show me the chat between them basically sexting and nudes from her, here is the thing:
My cousin is basically an anti social just like me, she could be what some :bluepill: in here call a femcel, she rarely leaves her house, is a weeb and is only studying, has no social media, is very shy and overall introverted, yet this fucker who has nothing in common is fucking her and this is not the first time, other friends of mine have also had her fun with her jfl, was already :blackpill: but had to swallow that pill again

didn't feel like a cuck since I don't really care about her that much but fuck, some incels, specially weebcels need to stop coping, shy women are not celibate, Femcels do not exist.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I would have shaved his intestines.

didn't need to read that shit, because the title alone is just facts :feelsLightsaber:

Women can only be celibate by choice. No such thing as a female inkwell unless literally missing reproductive organs.

Nigga it would be more cucked to fight for muh lady's honor, wake up white knight
Principles, he turned you into a fucking cuck showing you how he fucking your cousin. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Principles, he turned you into a fucking cuck showing you how he fucking your cousin. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
And I bet your mom is a virgin :lul:
All your female relatives get fucked nigger, deal with it

And I bet your mom is a virgin :lul:
All your female relatives get fucked nigger, deal with it
You know this nigga it aint some randy, he really thought it was appropriate to show you that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You build different.

You know this nigga it aint some randy, he really thought it was appropriate to show you that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You build different.
Jfl legit soy
"What would you do if your cousin is a whore"
2772545 ced

Next time try reading the fucking post, I said I don't care for her that much

Jfl legit soy
"What would you do if your cousin is a whore"
View attachment 596938

Next time try reading the fucking post, I said I don't care for her that much
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: He made you into a punk, sonned. This has nothing to do with her, he straight disrespected you, but it doesn't matter because you are built different.

:feelsohh:
Sure buddy boyo, go and feel manly by getting into fights, killing men and raping women
Go with the flow and end up in situation you never wanted to be in.

This post remind me of my 10/10 shy/introvert cousin. I hate my cousin...

femcels are volcels cause chad doesn't (and he's right cuz they are landwhales) them a chance

My cousin is like that and she already had like 20 boyfriends by the age of 25.

A young girls fresh tight pussy will always be desired no matter what, she literally has to just leave her house to be propositioned by 100s of thirsty men