Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Face > Height

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.instagram.com/sergiocarvajal7/?hl=en

He's a 5'7" model. One of the shortest models out there.

You really think he has trouble getting laid with prime women?

Total Chadlet.

Absolutely. I'd go as far as saying height means almost nothing.

yes, as soon as another 6ft+ chad appears, hes deleted

Of course height don't matter if your face is 8+, but if you're below 8 , height does matters.

Bushladen008 said:
Of course height don't matter if your face is 8+, but if you're below 8 , height does matters.

More like 6/10+.

The 8+ is cope.

Height doesn't matter unless you are shorter than 90% of the adult female population. Basically long as you are GL you can slay

If an 6ft chad appear, the female dumps him and go stay with the 6ft.

Face > everything. Biggest chad I ever knew usually worse a trenchcoat, had the body of an xxy disorder person which he was tested for because of that, and was tested positive for autism, and barely no friends, not to mention he was a psychopath who wanted to rape and eat people. Regardless of all of that every body in the school wanted him to fuck them, male and female alike including even the staff. Why? Because of his face.

Bullshit. Put him next to a taller version with a similar face and he’ll be ignored.

Tallcel cope.

MayorOfKekville said:
Bullshit. Put him next to a taller version with a similar face and he’ll be ignored.

Tallcel cope.

Yup.

Framecel222 said:
Absolutely. I'd go as far as saying height means almost nothing.

Nah, this is retarded.  Nearly all the BEST looking girls I see are in fact with tall guys.  Height is an auto-mog.   Between two equally attractive guys, the taller guy will always win.  

On the flip side, shortness is crippling.  You now need an excellent frame + face, or it's over.

Face is for sure #1, but that doesn't mean height is anywhere near meaningless, especially in 2017 where the competitiveness b/w males is next level: girls all want Neo aka 'the one' aka the best male genes out there

Mr_Mercedes said:
Nah, this is retarded.  Nearly all the BEST looking girls I see are in fact with tall guys.  Height is an auto-mog.   Between two equally attractive guys, the taller guy will always win.  

On the flip side, shortness is crippling.  You now need an excellent frame + face, or it's over.

Face is for sure #1, but that doesn't mean height is anywhere near meaningless, especially in 2017 where the competitiveness b/w males is next level: girls all want Neo aka 'the one' aka the best male genes out there

This is cope.

One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing.

None of those tall guys are probably average looking or ugly. I hate coping manlets pretending like if they were taller they would do better. Would still turn to shit with a shit face.

Height gives maybe a small marginal advantage though. Its minimal. You're acting like it matters the more. Face and frame matter A LOT more. And even then, face above frame by a large margin (that 5'6" chadlet is a skinny, not-so-great framed guy who hasn't lifted a single day).

Face is what gets women physically aroused just like how us men feel. Its all the same from an attraction standpoint there.

Sparky said:
These kind of people look amazing on camera and in selfies because their face halos them

However, they look like utter shit when standing next to a bunch of 6”2 Chads

Jeff-Nippard.jpg

IMG_3928.jpg

fa30bdf9bbb8a1f78d19d51c869437ab.gif

Mr_Mercedes said:

A 7/10 guy who's 5'7" will mog a 6/10 guy who's 6'3".

Framecel222 said:

Nah bro, you're going too far.

6/10 6'> 7/10 5'7" >5 /10 6'3"

IDK man I definitely think the 7/10 5'7" guy would mog the 6/10 6' guy. Some girls will settle for a manlet but almost 0 women will stoop below their face looksmatch.

Personally I'm 6'1" and I'd gladly give up 5 inches for 1 PSL point.

Face purism always prevails.

MayorOfKekville said:

Tallcel cope.

THIS. Height is almost up to par with face.

He blocked me from his instagram when I messaged him "Just lmfao at your height" with laughing emoji lmao

When will you height deniers realize that face alone doesn't make femoids "feel protected"?

Framecel222 said:

Very much so. The 6/10 6'3" guy would be just slightly above average while 7/10 is model-lite of a face.

Yep, seen many femoids gushing ovER skinny 5'7" pretty boys and ignoring tall buff ugly dudes.

Height is irrelevant unless you are very tall or very short (<5'7 or >6'3)

5'7?

Literally 15% of the male population is that tall

Put him next to his 6'2 slightly less attractive counterpart and he would be FUCKED

CopingGymcel said:

LOL
Face is so overrated. 
People here might spend too much time online, looking at pretty faces but you gotta see these people in action - and the manlets then just look like pretty Ken dolls with their pretty faces. Femoids need to feel MOGed in order to be attracted to you. And you need height for that.

truecel23 said:
This is cope.

One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing.

None of those tall guys are probably average looking or ugly. I hate coping manlets pretending like if they were taller they would do better. Would still turn to shit with a shit face.

Height gives maybe a small marginal advantage though. Its minimal. You're acting like it matters the more. Face and frame matter A LOT more. And even then, face above frame by a large margin (that 5'6" chadlet is a skinny, not-so-great framed guy who hasn't lifted a single day).

Face is what gets women physically aroused just like how us men feel. Its all the same from an attraction standpoint there.

It's like you didn't even read my comment.  Of course the taller guys I speak of are good looking too.  As I said, height is just an auto-mog (with every other variable held constant) or auto-cripple (meaning now face must massively make up for lost height)

"One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing."

Welp, this settles it.  This one instance of a very attractive girl with a very attractive short man proves you right. 

No, as always, exceptions dont disprove the rule.

Nothing you say is going to change the reality of what I've seen every day of my life, for years and years, that TALL, GOOD-LOOKING men do better than short, good-looking men overall, and by a big margin.  The very attractive women I see day in and day out are generally with taller attractive guys.   That's just the way it works.

Redpill Robert said:
Yep, seen many femoids gushing ovER skinny 5'7" pretty boys and ignoring tall buff ugly dudes.

What's up with the "ER" in the ovER lol.

HomoheroBishii said:
When will you height deniers realize that face alone doesn't make femoids "feel protected"?

"feel protected" is an excuse for them to reject ugly short guys.

I'm not gay or prisongay but I'd still let him cum in my asshole.

Mr_Mercedes said:
It's like you didn't even read my comment.  Of course the taller guys I speak of are good looking too.  As I said, height is just an auto-mog (with every other variable held constant) or auto-cripple (meaning now face must massively make up for lost height)

"One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing."

Welp, this settles it.  This one instance of a very attractive girl with a very attractive short man proves you right. 

No, as always, exceptions dont disprove the rule.

Nothing you say is going to change the reality of what I've seen every day of my life, for years and years, that TALL, GOOD-LOOKING men do better than short, good-looking men overall, and by a big margin.  The very attractive women I see day in and day out are generally with taller attractive guys.   That's just the way it works.

IDK man. If you're tall and ugly, women actually think you're some massive alien who has the strength to rape them and don't even want to talk to you.

For the record, it isn't just one instance. Almost all short + handsome guys never have trouble dating women. Hot ones too. Probably dating a leggy amazonian goddess will be harder with this being a rare occurrence, but still. Most short + handsome guys do well with short women.

the amount of cope by posters here is insane. People, OP isnt comparing short chad vs 6/10 tall guy, hes literally just fucking pointing out that face > height which is true because that all is needed in this world.

Sometimes when I read threads like these I realize that if I was to read from a norman perspective we would all sound like absolutely insane people.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the amount of cope by posters here is insane. People, OP isnt comparing short chad vs 6/10 tall guy, hes literally just fucking pointing out that face  > height which is true because that all is needed in this world.

Its just manlets who think its their height holding them back.

No short guys who are handsome will suck with women. You don't even need to be super attractive as these guys claim.

truecel23 said:
IDK man. If you're tall and ugly, women actually think you're some massive alien who has the strength to rape them and don't even want to talk to you.

You're STILL not reading/comprehending what I'm saying.   Tall ugly guys dont have much to do with what Ive been talking about.  

Women seek out the best genes, and the best genes in their eyes conventionally means "tall & handsome"

This means, holding every other variable equal, the taller man has superior genetics--thus he auto-mogs his shorter rival

You still need both height and face to slay. Only manlets with a 10 face/frame would even have a chance, it's fucking over for average manlets.

truecel23 said:
What's up with the "ER" in the ovER lol.

"feel protected" is an excuse for them to reject ugly short guys.

Elliott Rodger.

This is a bullshit,height is the BIGGEST factor in male status.
A 8/10 chadlets will get mogged to the hell if they stand near a tall normie.

Bushladen008 said:
Lulz at "height doesnt matter" meme.

Being tall = Dominant,strong,respected by guys

Op is a phaggot.

SUPERCEL said:
This is a bullshit,height is the BIGGEST factor in male status.
A 8/10 chadlets will get mogged to the hell if they stand near a tall normie.

Lulz at "height doesnt matter" meme.

Being tall = Dominant,strong,respected by guys

Op is a phaggot.

Cope.

Half of this site are tall normiecels.