Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Face > Height

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
https://www.instagram.com/sergiocarvajal7/?hl=en

He's a 5'7" model. One of the shortest models out there.

You really think he has trouble getting laid with prime women?

Total Chadlet.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Absolutely. I'd go as far as saying height means almost nothing.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
nature is cruel
 
flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
785
Online
0
yes, as soon as another 6ft+ chad appears, hes deleted
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Of course height don't matter if your face is 8+, but if you're below 8 , height does matters.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Bushladen008 said:
Of course height don't matter if your face is 8+, but if you're below 8 , height does matters.

More like 6/10+.

The 8+ is cope.
 
A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
174
Online
0
Height doesn't matter unless you are shorter than 90% of the adult female population. Basically long as you are GL you can slay
 
KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
5,740
Online
4d 2h 22m
If an 6ft chad appear, the female dumps him and go stay with the 6ft.
 
Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2017
Posts
1,318
Online
0
Face > everything. Biggest chad I ever knew usually worse a trenchcoat, had the body of an xxy disorder person which he was tested for because of that, and was tested positive for autism, and barely no friends, not to mention he was a psychopath who wanted to rape and eat people. Regardless of all of that every body in the school wanted him to fuck them, male and female alike including even the staff. Why? Because of his face.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
KilluminoidBR said:
If an 6ft chad appear, the female dumps him and go stay with the 6ft.

Cope
 
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
9,900
Online
29d 3h 16m
Bullshit. Put him next to a taller version with a similar face and he’ll be ignored.

Tallcel cope.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
MayorOfKekville said:
Bullshit. Put him next to a taller version with a similar face and he’ll be ignored.

Tallcel cope.

Yup.
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
Framecel222 said:
Absolutely. I'd go as far as saying height means almost nothing.

Nah, this is retarded.  Nearly all the BEST looking girls I see are in fact with tall guys.  Height is an auto-mog.   Between two equally attractive guys, the taller guy will always win.  

On the flip side, shortness is crippling.  You now need an excellent frame + face, or it's over.

Face is for sure #1, but that doesn't mean height is anywhere near meaningless, especially in 2017 where the competitiveness b/w males is next level: girls all want Neo aka 'the one' aka the best male genes out there
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Mr_Mercedes said:
Nah, this is retarded.  Nearly all the BEST looking girls I see are in fact with tall guys.  Height is an auto-mog.   Between two equally attractive guys, the taller guy will always win.  

On the flip side, shortness is crippling.  You now need an excellent frame + face, or it's over.

Face is for sure #1, but that doesn't mean height is anywhere near meaningless, especially in 2017 where the competitiveness b/w males is next level: girls all want Neo aka 'the one' aka the best male genes out there

This is cope.

One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing.

None of those tall guys are probably average looking or ugly. I hate coping manlets pretending like if they were taller they would do better. Would still turn to shit with a shit face.

Height gives maybe a small marginal advantage though. Its minimal. You're acting like it matters the more. Face and frame matter A LOT more. And even then, face above frame by a large margin (that 5'6" chadlet is a skinny, not-so-great framed guy who hasn't lifted a single day).

Face is what gets women physically aroused just like how us men feel. Its all the same from an attraction standpoint there.
 
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
7,534
Online
1h 31m
Sparky said:
These kind of people look amazing on camera and in selfies because their face halos them

However, they look like utter shit when standing next to a bunch of 6”2 Chads

Jeff-Nippard.jpg
 
IMG_3928.jpg


fa30bdf9bbb8a1f78d19d51c869437ab.gif
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Mr_Mercedes said:
Nah, this is retarded.  Nearly all the BEST looking girls I see are in fact with tall guys.  Height is an auto-mog.   Between two equally attractive guys, the taller guy will always win.  

On the flip side, shortness is crippling.  You now need an excellent frame + face, or it's over.

Face is for sure #1, but that doesn't mean height is anywhere near meaningless, especially in 2017 where the competitiveness b/w males is next level: girls all want Neo aka 'the one' aka the best male genes out there

A 7/10 guy who's 5'7" will mog a 6/10 guy who's 6'3".
 
asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,003
Online
6d 5h 39m
Framecel222 said:
A 7/10 guy who's 5'7" will mog a 6/10 guy who's 6'3".

Nah bro, you're going too far.

6/10 6'> 7/10 5'7" >5 /10 6'3"
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
IDK man I definitely think the 7/10 5'7" guy would mog the 6/10 6' guy. Some girls will settle for a manlet but almost 0 women will stoop below their face looksmatch.

Personally I'm 6'1" and I'd gladly give up 5 inches for 1 PSL point.
 
I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
147
Online
0
Face purism always prevails.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
MayorOfKekville said:
Bullshit. Put him next to a taller version with a similar face and he’ll be ignored.

Tallcel cope.

THIS. Height is almost up to par with face.
 
F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
127
Online
0
He blocked me from his instagram when I messaged him "Just lmfao at your height" with laughing emoji lmao
 
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,029
Online
8d 1h 32m
When will you height deniers realize that face alone doesn't make femoids "feel protected"?
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
A 7/10 guy who's 5'7" will mog a 6/10 guy who's 6'3".

Very much so. The 6/10 6'3" guy would be just slightly above average while 7/10 is model-lite of a face.
 
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,219
Online
8d 5h 59m
Yep, seen many femoids gushing ovER skinny 5'7" pretty boys and ignoring tall buff ugly dudes.
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Height is irrelevant unless you are very tall or very short (<5'7 or >6'3)
 
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,466
Online
7m
5'7?

Literally 15% of the male population is that tall

Put him next to his 6'2 slightly less attractive counterpart and he would be FUCKED
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,575
Online
0
CopingGymcel said:

LOL
Face is so overrated. 
People here might spend too much time online, looking at pretty faces but you gotta see these people in action - and the manlets then just look like pretty Ken dolls with their pretty faces. Femoids need to feel MOGed in order to be attracted to you. And you need height for that.
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
truecel23 said:
This is cope.

One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing.

None of those tall guys are probably average looking or ugly. I hate coping manlets pretending like if they were taller they would do better. Would still turn to shit with a shit face.

Height gives maybe a small marginal advantage though. Its minimal. You're acting like it matters the more. Face and frame matter A LOT more. And even then, face above frame by a large margin (that 5'6" chadlet is a skinny, not-so-great framed guy who hasn't lifted a single day).

Face is what gets women physically aroused just like how us men feel. Its all the same from an attraction standpoint there.

It's like you didn't even read my comment.  Of course the taller guys I speak of are good looking too.  As I said, height is just an auto-mog (with every other variable held constant) or auto-cripple (meaning now face must massively make up for lost height)


"One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing."

Welp, this settles it.  This one instance of a very attractive girl with a very attractive short man proves you right. 


No, as always, exceptions dont disprove the rule.

Nothing you say is going to change the reality of what I've seen every day of my life, for years and years, that TALL, GOOD-LOOKING men do better than short, good-looking men overall, and by a big margin.  The very attractive women I see day in and day out are generally with taller attractive guys.   That's just the way it works.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Redpill Robert said:
Yep, seen many femoids gushing ovER skinny 5'7" pretty boys and ignoring tall buff ugly dudes.

What's up with the "ER" in the ovER lol.


HomoheroBishii said:
When will you height deniers realize that face alone doesn't make femoids "feel protected"?

"feel protected" is an excuse for them to reject ugly short guys.
 
cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
214
Online
0
I'm not gay or prisongay but I'd still let him cum in my asshole.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
Mr_Mercedes said:
It's like you didn't even read my comment.  Of course the taller guys I speak of are good looking too.  As I said, height is just an auto-mog (with every other variable held constant) or auto-cripple (meaning now face must massively make up for lost height)


"One of the best looking girls I know who is like 5'10" is dating this 5'6" chadlet. She has done light modeling before. Perfect brunette with green eyes. Looks amazing."

Welp, this settles it.  This one instance of a very attractive girl with a very attractive short man proves you right. 


No, as always, exceptions dont disprove the rule.

Nothing you say is going to change the reality of what I've seen every day of my life, for years and years, that TALL, GOOD-LOOKING men do better than short, good-looking men overall, and by a big margin.  The very attractive women I see day in and day out are generally with taller attractive guys.   That's just the way it works.

IDK man. If you're tall and ugly, women actually think you're some massive alien who has the strength to rape them and don't even want to talk to you.

For the record, it isn't just one instance. Almost all short + handsome guys never have trouble dating women. Hot ones too. Probably dating a leggy amazonian goddess will be harder with this being a rare occurrence, but still. Most short + handsome guys do well with short women.
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,579
Online
14d 4h 45m
the amount of cope by posters here is insane. People, OP isnt comparing short chad vs 6/10 tall guy, hes literally just fucking pointing out that face > height which is true because that all is needed in this world.
 
hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
75
Online
0
Sometimes when I read threads like these I realize that if I was to read from a norman perspective we would all sound like absolutely insane people.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
the amount of cope by posters here is insane. People, OP isnt comparing short chad vs 6/10 tall guy, hes literally just fucking pointing out that face  > height which is true because that all is needed in this world.

Its just manlets who think its their height holding them back.

No short guys who are handsome will suck with women. You don't even need to be super attractive as these guys claim.
 
Mr_Mercedes

Mr_Mercedes

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
94
Online
36m
truecel23 said:
IDK man. If you're tall and ugly, women actually think you're some massive alien who has the strength to rape them and don't even want to talk to you.


You're STILL not reading/comprehending what I'm saying.   Tall ugly guys dont have much to do with what Ive been talking about.  

Women seek out the best genes, and the best genes in their eyes conventionally means "tall & handsome"

This means, holding every other variable equal, the taller man has superior genetics--thus he auto-mogs his shorter rival
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,193
Online
0
You still need both height and face to slay. Only manlets with a 10 face/frame would even have a chance, it's fucking over for average manlets.
 
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Posts
4,219
Online
8d 5h 59m
truecel23 said:
What's up with the "ER" in the ovER lol.



"feel protected" is an excuse for them to reject ugly short guys.



Elliott Rodger.
 
SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Posts
747
Online
3d 9h 17m
This is a bullshit,height is the BIGGEST factor in male status.
A 8/10 chadlets will get mogged to the hell if they stand near a tall normie.


Bushladen008 said:
Of course height don't matter if your face is 8+, but if you're below 8 , height does matters.
Lulz at "height doesnt matter" meme.


Being tall = Dominant,strong,respected by guys


Op is a phaggot.
 
T

truecel23

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 26, 2017
Posts
654
Online
0
SUPERCEL said:
This is a bullshit,height is the BIGGEST factor in male status.
A 8/10 chadlets will get mogged to the hell if they stand near a tall normie.


Lulz at "height doesnt matter" meme.


Being tall = Dominant,strong,respected by guys


Op is a phaggot.





Cope.

Half of this site are tall normiecels.
 

Similar threads

Zer0/∞
Replies
35
Views
679
Zer0/∞
Zer0/∞
yez
Replies
9
Views
357
yez
yez
SlayerSlayer
Replies
1
Views
114
Pillow City Rev
Pillow City Rev
D
Replies
18
Views
873
Puppeter
Puppeter
Zer0/∞
Replies
23
Views
784
Izayacel
Izayacel
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top