Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Everyone supports the genocide of Palestinians because they are ethnic

Nobody in the west supports palestine except maybe 1 in 10,000. People are either "fuck it I don't care" or gleefully cheering for the genocide
Are you drunk 24/7 or unironically blind?

In america the most pro isreal nation IN THE WORLD that has been manufacturing consent on this issue for DECADES. Numbers in support of palestine are RISING and are at an all time high. Washington had the biggest pro palestinian protest ever!

Majority of the UN is demanding a cease-fire! In my country of europe there's constantly pro palestinian protests stickers and flags all over the place. Not a single isreali flag because it will get you punched in the face.

Last edited:
If in some alternate universe Palestinians were tall beautiful blue eyed people, no one would allow the Jews to keep killing them.
I don’t give a fuck about the moral whinings of Jews or Muslims.

Both of you retards have been killing each other for centuries, boo fucking hoo you’re such a victim

Last edited:
I will say this though: you Arabs and your bullshit “this land is my land” is just as gay as the Jewish claim. You guys conquered, pillaged, and raped it when it was dominated by Europeans and made it shit skin.

Boo fucking hoo that the same thing is happening to you.

“They’re colonizing! They’re colonizing!”

They’ve been there for a fucking century at this point. Get over it.