Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based RemindER: Colt GrayniggER is only 14 years old, so even if this is a false flag, he will spend the rest of his life in prison

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Is Colt Gray a Saint?

• Yes, the kid is 14, he never fucked a bitch, Saint CG!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No, Colt Gray is not a Saint.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The guy on the left gives me ":soy:" vibes

The kid is a Saint. If you are a loser youngcel in 9th grade - your life is hell. He went ER, and offed some questionable targets (was the pig-nosed niggER bullying him?), but the message of “the uprising has begun,” was sent.

He offed one old foid… fucking unfocused youngcel.

I feel bad for the boy, he was still a child when COVID-19 hit. This is the result of locking people inside their homes for eighteen months.

Those normie fucks who bullied him took his life away. They get what they fuckin deserve :smonk:

The kid is a Saint. If you are a loser youngcel in 9th grade - your life is hell. He went ER, and offed some questionable targets (was the pig-nosed niggER bullying him?), but the message of “the uprising has begun,” was sent.
The black kid was an autist according to the news.

Apparently he really liked Disney stuff

Those normie fucks who bullied him took his life away. They get what they fuckin deserve :smonk:
Maybe that is why he chose those two guys. All I’m saying is, if a youngcel goes ER, his targets bettER make sense.

Of course, this could be a false flag.

The black kid was an autist according to the news.

Apparently he really liked Disney stuff
Well, hopefully there is a Disneyland in heaven.

He's a related to Dorian Grey

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back