Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Reminder : Chad's gonna fuck your crush tonight.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
That's it, while you are rotting alone in your sad old basement. Chad is nailing her hard tonight.
She is gonna lose her virginity to him today.
Happy New Year 2020 ,boyo

I don't have and never had a crush. I'm not a cuck

i don't have a crush so i win :feelshmm:

Reminder: We all wanna rope but don't have the guts to

You're the one who jacks it to thinking about your oneitis getting dicked by Chad, this post is just you sharing your fantasy. Just coom already bro.

Not if India becomes a Superpower in a few hours.

Suddenly Foids are going to wake up

1. I don't have a crush
2. I don't live in a basement
3. Chads don't don't have a virgin fetish
4. Happy New Year to you too, boyo!

Not sure how you could have a crush after taking the blackpill unless your a masochist who enjoys suffering.

You're the one who jacks it to thinking about your oneitis getting dicked by Chad, this post is just you sharing your fantasy. Just coom already bro.

Having a crush is cucked.

>when you don't have a crush or oneitis
:feelsLSD:

That's it, while you are rotting alone in your sad old basement. Chad is nailing her hard tonight.
She is gonna lose her virginity to him today.
Happy New Year 2020 ,boyo
Thanks for reminding me fren. I don't need to think about whores tonight.

Guys who say they don’t have a crush are coping so hard jfl, as if we’re going to believe you don’t find any women attractive. You just happened to be able to outrun your evolutionary instinct that’s been ingrained into the species for the past couple million years, yeah right. Cope harder.

Don't have a crush. I don't know any women.

Guys who say they don’t have a crush are coping so hard jfl, as if we’re going to believe you don’t find any women attractive. You just happened to be able to outrun your evolutionary instinct that’s been ingrained into the species for the past couple million years, yeah right. Cope harder.
i dont know how its possible unless they removed their balls and brain

i dont know how its possible unless they removed their balls and brain
just remove your testicles theory

funnily enough, I’ve seen IT members support that for incels.

Damn. I don't have a crusch so I'm safe

I find every woman attractive. So does that mean that I have a crush on all women?

Finding someone attractive doesnt mean that u have a crush on them tbh

I think a crush is a specific girl. Many here aren't focused on one specific girl. We've given up and think some girls are hot but don't have a specific crush

I find every woman attractive. So does that mean that I have a crush on all women?

Finding someone attractive doesnt mean that u have a crush on them tbh
If you tell me you find a 1/10 woman truly attractive I’m telling you you’re insane. There’s a difference between a woman you can tolerate vs a woman you find desirable

They are such a bunch of liars, At some point in their lives they ounce have hopelessly fallen in love with their unicorns.

If you tell me you find a 1/10 woman truly attractive I’m telling you you’re insane. There’s a difference between a woman you can tolerate vs a woman you find desirable

You still haven''t addressed my point about a specific girl

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ITS SHOULD BE ME NOT HIM THIS WORLD ISNT FAIR

It's still a mystery how this cuck got unbanned (wasn't temp when I checked). We're losing homies to the banhammer left and right, but this faggot gets a pass?

Clown world on cucks.co.

Your oneitis is at a bar wearing skimpy clothing waiting to be picked up by a tall, muscular wide-framed jawline.

You still haven''t addressed my point about a specific girl
I think we just have different definitions of a crush.

Either way, a woman we’re attracted to is being pumped and dumped by Chad, nothings really changed

OP, youve been on this site long enough to know any sane incel doesnt develop crushes anymore

Jokes on you, I don't leave my house enough anymore to know any women.

Why did you post this man? I was just thinking about her ;(

Not if India becomes a Superpower in a few hours.

Suddenly Foids are going to wake up

Based

Attachments

• 2312123123.png
    2312123123.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 15
I am imagining chad fucking my oneities right now and fapping to it

I dont have a crush. If a woman liked me i would go for her