Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: 26.7% of the forum has experienced this

I engaged in arguments about fakecels a lot more when I first joined and have since mellowed out because it's really a circular debate of people repeating the same thing over and over. you, on the other hand, seem to never get tired of this shit, and are blowing up my tongue-in-cheek thread that I made in 30 seconds with unironic bitching 3 days after the fact as if you felt personally implicated somehow
@LastGerman tagged me. I did feel personally implicated because I was accused of "kiss raping" (whatever the fuck that means) and @GoffSystemQB referenced that term and gave it credibility

as if you felt personally implicated somehow
It's always about him, it never fails

keep on coping, you're the one who contradicts himself and then accuses me of the same thing.
Bruhh you're the one who wasted months disagreeing with me, going full circle agreeing with what I said with low IQ shit threads as if you had some sort of revelation ,
and PMing me for god knows whatever the fuck you wanted out of that interaction

Yeah he's doing the same. He does act EXACTLY like a female
and then he wonders why I suspect him to be a toilet with this behavior

He's still pretending that's what he's being accused of holy shit. You said you regularly and consensually kiss girls. That's what you're heard saying by multiple users. Stop hiding behind "kiss rape" bullshit, you consensually kissed girls. I've explained this a 100 times but you still lie that you only "kiss raped" . REGULARLY KISSED
why would you quote a user claiming I "kiss raped" as "evidence" then?

More like they experienced this.

Screen Shot 2019 12 13 at 13454 PM

More like they experienced this.

View attachment 333428

All women, regardless of weight or how ugly, NEVER lower their standards when it comes to what makes them horny. (Chads only), you have to be 8+/10 to get a non-deformed foid, even landwhales will reject Chad because they only want to date GigaChads

View attachment 333429
All women, regardless of weight or how ugly, NEVER lower their standards when it comes to what makes them horny. (Chads only), you have to be 8+/10 to get a non-deformed foid, even landwhales will reject Chad because they only want to date GigaChads
:feelskek: It might be true where he lives.

where is that list?

Chads.co is legit

View attachment 333429
He actually never said Chad will fail and women only go for giga chads jfl. I don't know where you got that from

He has said "landwhales are chad only" though. although I'm pretty sure we can agree that was a shitpost by him since he has made many posts about how normies have to settle for landwhales.

This forum is now a place for whiny cucks and people who love drama, so basically females.
You can sit on my lap at the wheel while I take you and your mom out for some ice cream :soy:

As i always say, around 70% of this forum are fakecels

As i always say, around 70% of this forum are fakecels
70% are fakecels and 15% have had unpaid sex

so 55% are "virgin but not incel".

just fucking lol

Tfw all you can do is watch :feelsrope:

you're the one who doxxed a user on the forum and the mods backed you up and didn't permaban you. what you did was a complete disgrace, you don't belong here.
just lol if that turd actually doxxed people here and is doing fine

all this retarded commotion is almost entirely ethnics and asiatics trying to get white guys off the forum at any cost, and mods just sit and watch

@FACEandLMS is still posting here happily larping away simply because he's not white, so no one digs up his old posts and other evidence that he's had relationships in order to start shit

just lol, can you make it any more obvious?