Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Reminder: 26.7% of the forum has experienced this

all of those threads were made in response to brag threads. like I said, no one would care about kisshavers if they didn’t mention it. you can’t genuinely claim they don’t because you’ve mentioned your kisses on discord VC too as confirmed by @FullTimeLoser @Venomkore @vippnor ans various other users

I dont reply to your posts half the time because you’re usually just trolling and posting ad hominem attacks and I have better things to do
@vippnor claimed I "kiss raped" a foid, what the hell does that even mean? They have no true evidence besides fabricated stories. there was true evidence in the case of rightfulcel getting that girl to touch his dick.

and you're wrong actually, those do not come in response to brag threads actually, they are made randomly out of the blue or in response to the survey, as is the case of this thread. most of those threads I linked were actually made before those niggas made up that discord VC story anyway.

The idea that "no one cares about kisshavers if they don't mention it" is bullshit, quite frankly, people are trying to bait them when they make those whiny gatekeeping threads. In fact, that is actually an aspect of this forum that is arguably "cult like".
18 isn’t youngcel
you were here when you were in high school, so you joined as a youngcel.

doesn’t change my point at all

18 isn’t youngcel

all of those threads were made in response to brag threads. like I said, no one would care about kisshavers if they didn’t mention it. you can’t genuinely claim they don’t because you’ve mentioned your kisses on discord VC too as confirmed by @FullTimeLoser @Venomkore @vippnor ans various other users

I dont reply to your posts half the time because you’re usually just trolling and posting ad hominem attacks and I have better things to do
Don't bother with him. The guy lies through his teeth. He runs with the fakecel crew. All his posts are either subtle brags, or just complete silly trolling to garner lots of responses. He's not a serious person, and he will report every single comment you make like an absolute soy. Everyone on the incelbad discord knew he was a fakecel cuz he and sparrow kept bragging together

also @Dionysus confirms it too. And bummerdrummer also remember part of the conversation but he says he was too high at the time to remember for sure. But apperantly all 5 members of us are lying.

Last edited:
Don't bother with him. The guy lies through his teeth. He runs with the fakecel crew. All his posts are either subtle brags, or just complete silly trolling to garner lots of responses. He's not a serious person, and he will report every single comment you make like an absolute soy. Everyone on the incelbad discord knew he was a fakecel cuz he and sparrow kept bragging together

also @Dionysus confirms it too. And bummerdrummer also remember part of the conversation but he says he was too high at the time to remember for sure. But apperantly all 5 members of us are lying.
where's your proof dude?

@vippnor himself even said I'm incel, he backtracked on his own words.

you're the one lying through your teeth most likely with the "I was on r/incels for years and created half of the incel memes that exist today"

where's your proof dude?

@vippnor himself even said I'm incel, he backtracked on his own words.

you're the one lying through your teeth most likely with the "I was on r/incels for years and created half of the incel memes that exist today"
Yeah all 5 users are lying. Your word, and the obvious fact that you're trolling, really does overpower 5 users words. I like how you ignore all of them and focus on the one guy who listened to you in a different VC bragging about kissing.

Also, I have reddit accounts tracing back to those days with posts on r/incels. and I was in mgtow since 2013. you're a 2019, uhem, "cel".
Anyway putting you back on my ignore list. Don't want you to report too many comments.

Yeah all 5 users are lying. Your word, and the obvious fact that you're trolling, really does overpower 5 users words. I like how you ignore all of them and focus on the one guy who listened to you in a different VC bragging about kissing.

Also, I have reddit accounts tracing back to those days with posts on r/incels. and I was in mgtow since 2013. you're a 2019, uhem, "cel".
Anyway putting you back on my ignore list. Don't want you to report too many comments.
lol, so you have zero proof, that's what I thought.

10% have been in relationship

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

IS THAT A FUCKING JOKE

5 users admitting they heard you = no proof?
What world do you live in?
"admitting"

no they are making shit up. @vippnor literally used the phrase "kiss rape", you and @shii410 have completely avoided the question of what that even means.

and if it is proof, then why haven't the mods done anything about it? huh? why not? oh that's right, because it isn't proof.

"admitting"

no they are making shit up. @vippnor literally used the phrase "kiss rape", you and @shii410 have completely avoided the question of what that even means.

and if it is proof, then why haven't the mods done anything about it? huh? why not? oh that's right, because it isn't proof.
Why do you keep focusing on vippnor? He heard you in a different voice chat.
What a foid way of lying, only respond to one of the five pieces of evidence, and that evidence still incriminates you anywayy.

We should rename this Forum to Chads.co.

Why do you keep focusing on vippnor? He heard you in a different voice chat.
What a foid way of lying, only respond to one of the five pieces of evidence, and that evidence still incriminates you anywayy.
why do you keep avoiding the question of "kiss rape"? oh yeah because it makes all your "evidence" (made up stories), not credible.

And of course you can't explain why the mods haven't done shit despite you having "proof".

why do you keep avoiding the question of "kiss rape"? oh yeah because it makes all your "evidence" (made up stories), not credible.

And of course you can't explain why the mods haven't done shit despite you having "proof".
I wasn't there for the "kiss rape" confession, that was a different VC according to vippnor. I asked all users who I thought were on that VC in the discord if they heard you say it, venkemore, dionysus, me, and bummer half heard you, and emba too. I've sent screenshots of them confirming. Vippnor heard you brag about a different incident, that you keep focusing on to ignore the fact of all the others who heard you brag about just directly kissing girls.

what a weird way of lying. "me and 2 other guys saw you kiss a girl" "oh yeah? well, this other guy said he only saw me peck a girl a different time so HAH!"
I can't tell if you're too autistic for basic comprehension and conversational skills, or literally just trolling and lying.
I literally can't explain it anymore. If you still don't understand then you're either retarded so I won't argue with retards, or just lying which I also won't argue with.
Anyway no one cares about you here.

I wasn't there for the "kiss rape" confession, that was a different VC according to vippnor. I asked all users who I thought were on that VC in the discord if they heard you say it, venkemore, dionysus, me, and bummer half heard you, and emba too. I've sent screenshots of them confirming. Vippnor heard you brag about a different incident, that you keep focusing on to ignore the fact of all the others who heard you brag about just directly kissing girls.

what a weird way of lying. "me and 2 other guys saw you kiss a girl" "oh yeah? well, this other guy said he only saw me peck a girl a different time so HAH!"
I can't tell if you're too autistic for basic comprehension and conversational skills, or literally just trolling and lying.
I literally can't explain it anymore. If you still don't understand then you're either retarded so I won't argue with retards, or just lying which I also won't argue with.
Anyway no one cares about you here.
gigacope @ "no one cares", plenty of people were begging me to come back when I requested my ban. Not only that, but on the incels.co wiki, I am listed as a significant member here.

Oh, and you still refuse to address the part about why the mods haven't done shit about me, if you have so much "proof". Seriously, address that point, you coward

GET THE FUCK OUT KISSHAVING """"INCELS""""" I WANT TO PERSONALLY BURN YOU AT THE STAKE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

gigacope @ "no one cares", plenty of people were begging me to come back when I requested my ban. Not only that, but on the incels.co wiki, I am listed as a significant member here.

Oh, and you still refuse to address the part about why the mods haven't done shit about me, if you have so much "proof". Seriously, address that point, you coward
Ok man, you win. Just don't reply to me or my posts, I haven't done so to you since you came back even when you replied to my posts. My posts are truecels only. Respect that and we can both enjoy the forum. Have a good whatever

Ok man, you win. Just don't reply to me or my posts, I haven't done so to you since you came back even when you replied to my posts. My posts are truecels only. Respect that and we can both enjoy the forum. Have a good whatever
jfl it would've been better for you to keep me on ignore the whole time instead of whining then

jfl it would've been better for you to keep me on ignore the whole time instead of whining then
Ignoring is too soy for me. Like reporting mild comments on a free speech incel forum. Never could do it ngl

Why are you on this forum!?

Reminder : 100 survey takers (out of around 600) do not identify as incels.

Do you know what that same percentage of the forum has also experienced?

Driving.

@LastGerman I’m ruined.

you still didn't answer my question, if you have proved that I "kiss raped" someone, why wasn't I banned like @Sparrow's Song?

I AM SO CURIOUS BRO

@shii410 @Dregster666 @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @LooksAreLife @Diocel @universallyabhorred @PPEcel @ThoughtfulCel @Grothendieck @zekr

also @LastGerman @Ropemaxx @Mainländer thoughts?

you still didn't answer my question, if you have proved that I "kiss raped" someone, why wasn't I banned like @Sparrow's Song?

I AM SO CURIOUS BRO

@shii410 @Dregster666 @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @LooksAreLife @Diocel @universallyabhorred @PPEcel @ThoughtfulCel @Grothendieck @zekr

You want to fuck me so bad it makes you look stupid

I AM SO CURIOUS BRO

I want your gigastacy sisters to kiss rape me. And then actually rape me. These are my thoughts.

And I liked your old avi more.

I AM SO CURIOUS BRO

Why did you revive a 3 day old thread and tage 10 people?
You said it on VC, i had 4 users confirm it, but the mods need you to say it to confirm. That simple. Wtf is wrong with you reviving this thread?

Last edited:
gigacope
You said it on VC, i had 4 users confirm it, but the mods need you to say it to confirm. That simple. Wtf is wrong with you reviving this thread?
I am asking a question, i'm genuinely curious about a question you refused to answer
I want your gigastacy sisters to kiss rape me. And then actually rape me. These are my thoughts.

And I liked your old avi more.
you won't ever meet my sisters, is what it is

I AM SO CURIOUS BRO

This forum is now a place for whiny cucks and people who love drama, so basically females.

You said it on VC, i had 4 users confirm it, but the mods need you to say it to confirm.
what, so I said it, but I didn't?

tenor.gif

Regularly kissed*. Not kiss raped. Get it right you manipulative trash

You did say it, but can't screenshot it. Holy shit do you have 0 comprehensive skills??? Wtff
"manipulative trash"

I'd say you're the one being manipulative, trying to "prove" something that you actually have no proof of.

You're genuinely autistic and I'm not gonna waste time arguing a fake retard who kissed girls.

I told you don't tag me again. Don't comment on my threads
LOL you think you can tell me what to do? keep coping

you said you ignored me, but instead you took me off your ignore list.

if I was such a fakecel, then why do I have so much time here, I literally spend all day here everyday? if anything, you're a fakecel, you claim to hate whites yet you have white skin, and you spend a lot of time away form the forum.
This forum is now a place for whiny cucks and people who love drama, so basically females.
@GoffSystemQB @mental_out what should we do about the females? the poll did say we had a lot of females here

Just gonna add, @FullTimeLoser "5 words againsts 1" is not proof. anyone can just get 4-5 of their friends to make up false stuff about one user they don't like.

Just gonna add, @FullTimeLoser "5 words againsts 1" is not proof. anyone can just get 4-5 of their friends to make up false stuff about one user they don't like.
Is this some discord gay ops to get me to argue you with you tards till I'm banned? I'll pass

Is this some discord gay ops to get me to argue you with you tards till I'm banned? I'll pass
Not trying to argue. I'm just saying that anyone can get 4 of their friends to make up stuff about one user they don't like. Thats all.

@Personalityinkwell see this is exactly what I mean when I say that half the time you're just trying to be inflammatory and start drama on the forum. what is the point of bumping a dead thread that was already settled 3 days ago just to ping a bunch of people and provoke another retarded argument?

especially since @FullTimeLoser doesn't even interact with you or mention you on the forum and has said repeatedly that he just wants you to stop starting shit with him. at this point it's just baiting and it's very cringe and faggy tbh. your overall quality as a user would honestly go up by like 50% instantly if you just stopped doing this shit

it's all so tiresome

@Personalityinkwell see this is exactly what I mean when I say that half the time you're just trying to be inflammatory and start drama on the forum. what is the point of bumping a dead thread that was already settled 3 days ago just to ping a bunch of people and provoke another retarded argument?

especially since @FullTimeLoser doesn't even interact with you or mention you on the forum and has said repeatedly that he just wants you to stop starting shit with him. at this point it's just baiting and it's very cringe and faggy tbh. your overall quality as a user would honestly go up by like 50% instantly if you just stopped doing this shit
you're the one who made this thread, don't act so innocent. you claimed that no one cares about kisshavers as long as they don't brag, yet you make a whiny thread about it. you're contradicting yourself. this thread does no good besides causing controversy

Given the users that showed up, they 100% made a plan on their fakecels discord with sparrow to get me to argue with them so they can mass report me. It's typical soy tactics. Don't engage

you're the one who made this thread, don't act so innocent. you claimed that no one cares about kisshavers as long as they don't brag, yet you make a whiny thread about it. you're contradicting yourself. this thread does no good besides causing controversy
the whole calling everything "whiny" is massive projection on your part tbh. no one else cares about this as much as you. the thread literally does not contain any text. it's just 3 images of men kissing girls, accompanied by "26.7% of the forum has experienced this", which is a statistical fact. the mods wouldn't post these statistics if they didn't want people to discuss them.

you were the one who wrote multi paragraph shitposts in the comments to argue with me about it, then bumped the thread 3 days later to start more drama and get attention

Given the users that showed up, they 100% made a plan on their fakecels discord with sparrow to get me to argue with them so they can mass report me. It's typical soy tactics. Don't engage
oh so everyone who says I'm incel is a soy?

you're the one who doxxed a user on the forum and the mods backed you up and didn't permaban you. what you did was a complete disgrace, you don't belong here.

He's an attention whore with female tier emotions of wanting to be validated.

This nigga orbitted me for months in hopes of me being nice to him and agreeing with his posts.

the whole calling everything "whiny" is massive projection on your part tbh. no one else cares about this as much as you. the thread literally does not contain any text. it's just 3 images of men kissing girls, accompanied by "26.7% of the forum has experienced this", which is a statistical fact. you were the one who wrote multi paragraph shitposts in the comments to argue with me about it, then bumped the thread 3 days later to start more drama and get attention
extreme cope, just because you used pictures and not text does not mean you don't care, you do care, you made threads before whining about "fakecels", that didn't stick their dicks inside vaginas.

To be fair. He is not the one who started the drama. I was the one tagging him in regards to the word "kissrape" because of this quote:
@Cybersex is our hope said he kissraped a girl at a bar

This nigga orbitted me for months in hopes of me being nice to him and agreeing with his posts.
Yeah he's doing the same. He does act EXACTLY like a female

keep on coping, you're the one who contradicts himself and then accuses me of the same thing.
Yeah he's doing the same. He does act EXACTLY like a female
you're the gulity one, accusing people of something with zero proof.

"muh you're just a female"

if anything you are a female, trying to make up stories without proof.

extreme cope, just because you used pictures and not text does not mean you don't care, you do care, you made threads before whining about "fakecels", that didn't stick their dicks inside vaginas.
I engaged in arguments about fakecels a lot more when I first joined and have since mellowed out because it's really a circular debate of people repeating the same thing over and over. you, on the other hand, seem to never get tired of this shit, and are blowing up my tongue-in-cheek thread that I made in 30 seconds with unironic bitching and multi paragraph posts 3 days after the fact as if you felt personally implicated somehow