Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel reminded of my loneliness

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
i have a housemate who is a very nice girl, but sometimes she brings her boyfriend over and i have to watch them acting all lovey-dovey together. i know they have sex a lot because she is very open about it and she usually spends the night at his place. she is also an aspergirl, and the guy is skinny with a slightly receding hairline. this girl is one of the very few NAWALT's and it kills me inside.

it's just impossible for any girl to be attracted to me. it's something that i have accepted, but it still hurts.

Cuck, why do you let her bring her bf over and fuck in the rooms you pay for? Report her to the landlord

this girl is one of the very few NAWALT's and it kills me inside.

Cuck, why do you let her bring her bf over and fuck in the rooms you pay for? Report her to the landlord
i dont think they fuck in the rooms i pay for. as i said she goes to his place a lot so they do it there.

I can't think of the last time I interacted with a foid that wasn't out of sheer necessity. Girls are really weirded out by me because of my deformity.
It's
O N
V U
E G
R E
In fact it never even B

:soy: cucked behavior tbh, living with a foid

i dont think they fuck in the rooms i pay for. as i said she goes to his place a lot so they do it there.
Cope. Girls get extra satisfaction from fucking in "forbidden" locations

AWALT. Aspergers does not override basic instincts of what femoids find attractive.

Get a male incel roommate

Get a male incel roommate
lol my room is small af. i'm living in a house where we all have our own rooms. mine is the smallest but i have to pay less.

If she was really a NAWALT she would have given you a pity fuck.

If she was really a NAWALT she would have given you a pity fuck.
she doesn't even know im incel. she's the kind of girl that doesnt understand hypergamy and would say 'i'm sure a girl will love you! teehee' and actually believe what she says.

-be an incel
-live with a girl
-she bring her boyfriend
-she fuck and you have to know it

:lul::lul::lul:

honestly i would of stopped their flirting, that shit disgusts me.

she doesn't even know im incel. she's the kind of girl that doesnt understand hypergamy and would say 'i'm sure a girl will love you! teehee' and actually believe what she says.
I’m sorry dude. I’m really sorry. But she knows exactly how desperate you are, and exactly how much you want her. They always know what hypergamy is, even if they don’t know the word.

Tell her. Just simply and honestly. That you really like her, you want to fuck her, and it’s causing you difficulties to watch her fuck someone else. Either she will fuck you or she will be so offended/creeped out that she will move out.

Either way you are better off. This puppy love “she isn’t like that” mentality isn’t going to help you. They are all like that. Your mother, your sister, every aunt or female friend you have ever had. EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT. It is a lesson that life teaches me again and again, no matter how much I don’t want to learn it.

I’m sorry dude. I’m really sorry. But she knows exactly how desperate you are, and exactly how much you want her. They always know what hypergamy is, even if they don’t know the word.

Tell her. Just simply and honestly. That you really like her, you want to fuck her, and it’s causing you difficulties to watch her fuck someone else. Either she will fuck you or she will be so offended/creeped out that she will move out.

Either way you are better off. This puppy love “she isn’t like that” mentality isn’t going to help you. They are all like that. Your mother, your sister, every aunt or female friend you have ever had. EVERY WOMAN IS LIKE THAT. It is a lesson that life teaches me again and again, no matter how much I don’t want to learn it.
but she has a bf who isnt even attractive, and hes a student. this girl isn't a oneitis or anything. but i just hate seeing that right in front of me, seeing someone get that kind of affection from a young girl, and knowing that i will never get such affection from anyone. the way i act in front of my housemates is someone with a large ego, and i like to joke/laugh when i can. i never mention my inceldom in front of them. there is no way she knows how i suffer.

Start striding around naked, your penis flopping from side to side would definitely put them off.

Go ER already
This is too much disrespect

she is also an aspergirl
How on God's green earth can someone with asperger's syndrome maintain a relationship like that. It's such a ridiculous idea. She's obviously a fraud and doesn't have asperger's. I hate this crap of over-diagnosing everybody who clearly don't have the disease.