Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to kiss my oneitis

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★★
Why am I so ugly :cryfeels: my parents are very handsome! My father has a chiseled jawline and blue eyes! My mother has blonde hair and also blue eyes! And they have normal noses unlike me. Fucj this life :feelsrope: I have this girl in my class, she is very pretty! But she is into 6’8 chads anyway… it’s over!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal genetic recombination gone wrong

No I have a photo when I was like 4 years old
I guess if you've grown so ugly you can't possibly get doxxed from it, sure go ahead but in private channels

Why am I so ugly :cryfeels: my parents are very handsome! My father has a chiseled jawline and blue eyes! My mother has blonde hair and also blue eyes! And they have normal noses unlike me. Fucj this life :feelsrope: I have this girl in my class, she is very pretty! But she is into 6’8 chads anyway… it’s over!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
JBWmaxxing?

Body dysmorphia + being a cuck = @packardD

kill yourself oneitis cuck.

Jealous of what? You’re obsessed over a hole that doesn’t give two fucks about you. How pathetic.
If only you saw her you would have a oneitis as well

I will show you because I trust you Saar

@ItsovERfucks look at this oneitis cuck JFL.