Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remembering the time before I was blackpilled and did not understand why drunken bums, drug addicts have such an easy time getting laid...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
...while I spent decades of studying and working just to be treated less than a human.,

well tbh would you want to fuck a 3/10 STD riddled crackwhore?

Earth, the planet of slaves, mind controlled by money and fear, sheeples.

well tbh would you want to fuck a 3/10 STD riddled crackwhore?
No, but from what I see even 8/10 stacies are drawn to these kinds of men. A lot a rich hot women even betabux these men

No, but from what I see even 8/10 stacies are drawn to these kinds of men. A lot a rich hot women even betabux these men
cope tbh. Stacies don't go for chadlite bums, they only go for rich chads because they actually get money.

Neither do I
Maybe it show low inhibs

its just not worth it to participate in society. Why bother? All that awaits you at the end of the rainbow is a 30 something single mom roastie who’s gonna give you monthly starfish sex
cope tbh. Stacies don't go for chadlite bums, they only go for rich chads because they actually get money.
Hobo chad lives like a king. He doesn’t need money to get stacy.

Hobo chad lives like a king. He doesn’t need money to get stacy.
cope, he'll die at age 30 or something from cold. Also real chads dont become hobos, they benefit from halo too much to ever get kicked out from their houses.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back