Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remembering the most Bluepilled Cuck I ever Met

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I remember a bluepilled cuck from my college days who said it makes him happy when women rejected him because it reminded him that he lived in a free and democratic country where women have the option of saying no to him. He was a polisci major and a huge supporter of Western Democracy and thought he'd show it off through how he handled rejections.

when the copium is....... HIGH :dafuckfeels:

I remember a bluepilled cuck from my college days who said it makes him happy when women rejected him because it reminded him that he lived in a free and democratic country where women have the option of saying no to him. He was a polisci major and a huge supporter of Western Democracy and thought he'd show it off through how he handled rejections.
He reminds me of my local blackcel @Truckzo

He reminds me of my local blackcel @Truckzo
yeah man one time i was using my redpill skills to apprach this thiccc foid at my school and she made a sexual harassment claim on me

i was filled with glee! being reminded of the fact that we are in a democracy where people have the option to say no to my advances! :ahegao:

That's some fucking high level of cuckoldery :feelsclown:

yeah man one time i was using my redpill skills to apprach this thiccc foid at my school and she made a sexual harassment claim on me

i was filled with glee! being reminded of the fact that we are in a democracy where people have the option to say no to my advances! :ahegao:
Kek