Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Remembering that you can be as weird as you want and write whatever you want, it doesn't change anything.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
Obviously not everything if you don't want to see the feds

I'm just going to explain the logic of why incels write whatever they want and act however they want for those who don't understand yet
The point is that being an incel is something 100% decided at birth and almost completely immutable (I don't know if plastic surgery can solve it), in any case being an incel has nothing to do with the way what you think but rather your genetic traits
Even behavior is something completely genetic or a consequence of your childhood environment, which is also a reflection of your appearance.

So being anti-social doesn't make the slightest difference because the incel status is immutable, INCEL IS PURELY A GENETIC DETERMINISM

Correct, as I've experienced myself. Do whatever that remains in legal bounds, it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back