Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remembering Scott Beierle aka St Yogacel

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
On November 2, 2018, a mass shooting occurred at Tallahassee Hot Yoga, a yoga studio located in Tallahassee, Florida. The gunman, identified as Scott Paul Beierle, shot six women, two of them fatally, and pistol-whipped a man before killing himself.[2][3]

Brief history about the man:

Beierle has also taught at numerous other schools as a substitute teacher, yet only briefly due to performance issues and inappropriate behavior. In one instance, Beierle was fired for an incident where he reportedly asked a female student if she was "ticklish", while touching her "below the bra line" on her stomach.[16] He had been charged twice for battery, in 2012 and 2016, where he was accused of grabbing a woman's buttocks in both situations

Scott beierle was extremely based, he was a pervert-cel who was so low-inhib and horny that he literally groped women without giving a fuck what they think.

YouTube videos posted by Beierle in 2014 showed that he identified with the involuntary celibate community while often complaining about his sexual rejections from women.[18] He also sympathized with the shooter behind the 2014 Isla Vista killings, Elliot Rodger, as he too felt lonely and unloved as well as posting misogynistic songs on SoundCloud. Other videos depicted him ranting about African-Americans, illegal immigration and interracial relationships.[19][20][21]

I read in an article somewhere that according to Beierle, Women had rejected him his whole life since middle school, he was blackpilled and had the self-awareness to understand his situation hence he self-identified as an incel, you can tell he was clearly incel just by looking at his face:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

absolutely over, it never began!

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

RIP saint

Zero sympathy. Could've easily snagged a self-hating negress, noodlewhore or anything in between. Fuck him :smonk:

He looks like Chad in this pic:
Scott beierle

mogs me to infinity

who has his soundcloud songs?

looks like redneck
It's brutal how cumskins stole yoga from currycels. Going to yoga class is basically one of the whitest things you can do nowadays :feelshaha:

I forgot all about him. He looks like Ethan Suplee.

5.5/10 face, he looks 6'0 judging by him standing by the door. Epitome of a mentalcel

I forgot all about him. He looks like Ethan Suplee.

5.5/10 face, he looks 6'0 judging by him standing by the door. Epitome of a mentalcel

i guess he was “just insane”

fuck what those IT scum think, whoever fights back against and shows resistance to this oppressive feminist gynocrentric dictatorship in the west, will always be hailed as a hERo and saint by me
Based

yeah ... I'm not going to call a mass murderer of innocent people a saint no matter how :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: it is. Just because we struggle with women doesn't mean we have to kill them.

Fuck IT though

mogs me to infinity

who has his soundcloud songs?
I’m looking for them

His Website with dozens of songs that he wrote but never recorded:

All his videos:

View: https://archive.org/details/TheArmysRole2fbrf23LXms

Also included 4 different reports into the incident (Police, case studies etc), they are attached at the bottom of the post.

His songs/album:

View: https://audiomack.com/scott-beierle/album/path-of-defiance

:feelsYall:

Attachments

• supplemental_report.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 9
  • TPD+Hot+Yoga+Shooting+Individal+Report.pdf
    7.2 MB · Views: 7
  • tpd_individual_redacted_compressed.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 6
  • NTAC Case Study - Hot Yoga Tallahassee.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 7