Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Remembering Marc Lépine: the OG incel shooter

Marc Lépine a pioneer for the cause. He really deserves a place in history and to have his legend live on. Hail, hail, hail!

Former Catholic nun is like the highest tier pussy that a man can get. And yet of all men she could choose she decides to mate with a dysgenic Arab who beats her and has contempt for her.

What is wrong with women?
Man ....

Former Catholic nun is like the highest tier pussy that a man can get. And yet of all men she could choose she decides to mate with a dysgenic Arab who beats her and has contempt for her.

What is wrong with women?
Why would she go away from organised religion but accept being dominated and controlled anyway

It’s a shame he was pushed away from most of society.

The film Polytechnique by Villeneuve is based on his shooting.
Have you seen it? If so, was it any good?

The film Polytechnique by Villeneuve is based on his shooting.
Have you seen it? If so, was it any good?
I didn't.
I always feared that the movie's point of view would be too biased against St. Lépine.

I didn't.
I always feared that the movie's point of view would be too biased against St. Lépine.
isn't it the same director who made Blade Runner 2049? It'd be weird if he insulted incels while also making an incel anthem

remembering hitler the first real spergout