Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Remembering Marc Lépine: the OG incel shooter

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < Your oneitis' abortion count
★★★★★
6th of December 1989, exactly 34 years ago.

Marc Lépine (born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi), a 25 yo Canadian man, opened fire on the École Polytechnique de Montréal, killing 14 people, all women, and injuring 14 others before killing himself.

Marclepine

Many talk about Rodger, Minassian or Cho as examples to follow in plenty of video games, but Lépine is an underrated one. He's above them all imo.
Even though he didn't identified as an incel, primarly because back then, the incel community simply didn't exist, he was certainly one of us. He was an OG.

For those who don't know his story:
- He was a mixed white/arab guy and his abusive father left during his childhood, leaving him with his mother and sister.
- He was bullied in middle school because of his arab-sounding birth name, thus obtaining his name to be changed.
- Other people (including his own sister) made fun of him for his chronic acne.
- He had an admiration for the Nazis.
- He had plenty of mental disorders, the non-NTpill striked him hard.
- He tried to join the military but got rejected.
- He followed different courses at university the next few years, failing to have any diploma.
- He got a job, but was fired because of his "behavior".
- He couldn't get any girlfriend during the whole of his (short) existence.

He wrote a suicide letter a few minutes before the shooting. Here's an English translation:
Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Please note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blasé, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because asocial [sic]. I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they [do not] neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain [that since] women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lépine

He truly was an anti-feminist, he had deep hatred towards feminism, and he managed to make sure that all of his victims were women and, above that, university students.

He didn't do what he did because he wanted to be famous, or in order to die as a martyr. He did it simply because he thought it was the good thing to do. He died for what he thought to be justice.

May you rest in peace, Sir Lépine.

I remember seeing a reddit post about this and foids were saying that the men who survived the shooting were misogynists for not saving the women

Can you understand quebecer french?

I remember seeing a reddit post about this and foids were saying that the men who survived the shooting were misogynists for not saving the women
Lmao

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I remember seeing a movie or short film about this a long time ago. It was in black and white.

his younger sister Nadia publicly humiliated him about his acne and his lack of girlfriends.
did he killed that bitch?

I always admired him for targeting the enemy. He made sure that only foids were killed and no innocent incels got in the way

Surely but it's probable male normies also did

I remember seeing a movie or short film about this a long time ago. It was in black and white.
There was a movie made about him, idk if it's good or not

did he killed that bitch?
No but she died from drug abuse apparently :feelshaha:

I always admired him for targeting the enemy. He made sure that only foids were killed and no innocent incels got in the way
That's what is admirable with him, he didn't killed 3 ricecels like ER did :feelshaha:

What an incredibly forward thinker. He'll spinning in his grave about the state of feminism these days.

no innocent incels got in the way
Admirable indeed.

Marc was ahead of his time and a pioneer for MS before the word Incel became mainstream

What an incredibly forward thinker. He'll spinning in his grave about the state of feminism these days.

Admirable indeed.
He tried his best to prevent feminism from invading us today.
And it was the 80s, so the situation about feminism in general was still better for men than it is now.

Marc was ahead of his time and a pioneer for MS before the word Incel became mainstream
:yes:

National Hero of Canada

Marc Lépine (born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi), a 25 yo Canadian man, opened fire on the École Polytechnique de Montréal, killing 14 people, all women, and injuring 14 others before killing himself.

View attachment 983507

Many talk about Rodger, Minassian or Cho as examples to follow in plenty of video games, but Lépine is an underrated one. He's above them all imo.
Even though he didn't identified as an incel, primarly because back then, the incel community simply didn't exist, he was certainly one of us. He was an OG.

- He was a mixed white/arab guy and his abusive father left during his childhood, leaving him with his mother and sister.
- He was bullied in middle school because of his arab-sounding birth name, thus obtaining his name to be changed.
- He followed different courses at university the next few years, failing to have any diploma.

He wrote a suicide letter a few minutes before the shooting. Here's an English translation:

He truly was an anti-feminist, he had deep hatred towards feminism, and he managed to make sure that all of his victims were women and, above that, university students.

He didn't do what he did because he wanted to be famous, or in order to die as a martyr. He did it simply because he thought it was the good thing to do. He died for what he thought to be justice.

saint lepine rip.

Brutal
he was alone against the world o7

a 25 yo Canadian man
25 is the critical number, every man seems to decide their fate when they reach that age

He was based we should make him our number one hero

LMAO

I was a boy in 1989. Can confirm: everything was black & white then.

Marc Lépine (born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi), a 25 yo Canadian man, opened fire on the École Polytechnique de Montréal, killing 14 people, all women....

ER got nothing on this guy! Marc is the Saint of Saints!

He looks like an upgraded st.blackops2cel lol
1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

They have weird words and expressions at times but most of it, yes.
Are there any more specific differences?

It sounds like the difference of North Korean and South Korean.

Are there any more specific differences?

It sounds like the difference of North Korean and South Korean.
Some words mean different things.
For instance there's a word that means "kids" in France but "balls" in Quebec, which I find quite funny.
Also, what strikes me too is that they speak a broken-sounding French but take an American accent for the English words.

Some words mean different things.
For instance there's a word that means "kids" in France but "balls" in Quebec, which I find quite funny.
Also, what strikes me too is that they speak a broken-sounding French but take an American accent for the English words.
That's Canuckistan for you. Mix of Europe and US American regardless of language. Then the Natives.
Then all the very recent New immigrant sandniggerinng shitskin get the fuck out of here, go back to Brownmenistan types.
Go fly your planes into buildings swear in peace please.

Second great martyr of the inceldom after michael ryans rampage.
I wonder if Eric and Dylan heard of him which is highly probable.
He had their killcount 10 years before Columbine happened.

Rachid was a non-practising Muslim, and Monique a former Catholic nun who had rejected organized religion after she left the convent.
Rachid was an authoritarian, possessive and jealous man, frequently violent towards his wife and children.[12] He had contempt for women and believed that they were intended only to serve men.[13] He required his wife to act as his personal secretary, slapping her if she made any errors in typing, and forcing her to retype documents in spite of the cries of their toddler.
Former Catholic nun is like the highest tier pussy that a man can get. And yet of all men she could choose she decides to mate with a dysgenic Arab who beats her and has contempt for her.

What is wrong with women?

The first slayER and the best to ever do it

View attachment 983507

Marclepine

Facemogs me

The first slayER and the best to ever do it
Cho also had alot of these issues and ER but CHO had the best bodycount, I hate normies.

Cho also had alot of these issues and ER but CHO had the best bodycount, I hate normies.
Thank you for correcting my mistake, I saw another thread about Cho.

View attachment 983507

OG Incel from the first.