Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remembering how I got bullied every time makes me sad

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Here’sa story , most people bullied me in middle school and elementary then I best a bully so bad he got hospitalized , this guy literally tried to kill or hospitalize me without any conscience or moral values

but you know what happened after I hospitalized him ? I cried at the corridors in school cuz I was kinda traumatized and the counselor teacher blamed me for having my revenge :( then I cried there too

Remembering my childhood it surely wasn’t that good ,it was full of bullying and bad shit but at least I got my revenge and that guy got kicked later that year

I was really a good hearted person unlike all of the others ,wonder who lives the worst life of all ? :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rwRScXqKoXY

I was really a good hearted person unlike all of the others ,wonder who lives the worst life of all ? :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:
Yep, same, I never wanted to hurt anyone and I still got bullied and abused throughout my whole life

I used come back home, lock myself in the bathroom and cry.

I was bullied sometimes but mostly they just all left me alone and I sit down and rot at school :feelsrope:

"Remembering" - I see...

Yes, I recounted all of my negative experiences with other youth during my second mental breakdown for hours daily. It was how I accepted being non-NT. I'll describe the rest in another thread...

I used come back home, lock myself in the bathroom and cry.
I did that in hs, mother said they ruined your psychology and said don’t go to school this week
I was bullied sometimes but mostly they just all left me alone and I sit down and rot at school :feelsrope:
Privileged fuck
"Remembering" - I see...

Yes, I recounted all of my negative experiences with other youth during my second mental breakdown for hours daily. It was how I accepted being non-NT. I'll describe the rest in another thread...
Is that about Shannon rose bosanac
"Remembering" - I see...

Relatable

I did that in hs, mother said they ruined your psychology and said don’t go to school this week
My mom has no idea what I went through. Figures since she was part of the problem.

Many times I asked, why me? I never wronged anyone. Then why does this keep happening to me.

I'm proud of you man, I never had the guts to beat up my bullies, although the bullying wasn't as bad as yours. I was just mostly ignored all the time.

i was about to drop out of HS because of bullying

Still mogs me. I just tried to escape them. Could not give a response.