Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Remember when postmaxxing were so much rarer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Like there used to be so few when I joined and then when I started doin it myself I got lots of recognition for it whereas if I did it now noone would care cuz we got like more than 10 ppl postmaxxing like absolute muffin studs and tons of people now have the pink and sparkly ranks

True tbh postmaxxing wasn't that common when i joined

True tbh postmaxxing wasn't that common when i joined
Like there used to be so few when I joined and then when I started doin it myself I got lots of recognition for it whereas if I did it now noone would care cuz we got like more than 10 ppl postmaxxing like absolute muffin studs and tons of people now have the pink and sparkly ranks

Over for 2019 gRaycels

This forum was always full of postmaxxing copers

Yes ppl would complain that the forum was inactive, now they complain that its too active JFL..

Postmaxxers always been present

I need to get to 10k in 2 months otherwise ill rope

same but in 2 days
:waitwhat: Im going to switch from looksmax to here, i only used that shit hole cos of vermillion core, and some other users tbh

I always thought posts perceived as low effort or spam led to bans. I might be imagining that though

i think you are

Can't relate

The old ones kept doing it in ID and literally refused to stop after being warned multiple times. This time it's mostly being kept to offtopic, frequent posting isn't inherently bad unless it turns to spam really.