Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Remember the two curries that killed their entire family in the US in a murder-suicide?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
I remember this

It really happened that long ago? I remember when it was still new

Curry’s can’t be incel

That was autism overload when he started ranting about the office out of nowhere

That was autism overload when he started ranting about the office out of nowhere
Still NTmogs this forum for having a social circle and a gf.

In a world where theyre pushing diversity and all that nonsense, you cant lose as a curry. The older brother got a gf? Mogs me to outer space and Im white.

Nt is everything if you aren’t already good looking or tall. @KeepCoping

Last edited:
"I somehow managed to get a gf"

Can't relate

sociopathic fakecel #28599

Ngl I actually hadn't heard of these guys, though I did hear of a similar case where a curry named Menhaz Zaman killed his entire family. IIRC he also had mental health issues and was skipping out on college unbeknownst to his parents, so shortly before his graduation rolled around, he decided to kill them all. Didn't take himself out though, so he had to face trial & ended up being sentenced to life.
@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet the manifesto was fucking brutal when I read it, came off a bit unhinged but it's still pretty poignant. :cryfeels:
Tbqh I just can't relate to this guy at all. He had a normie life set up for him, his parents actually took his mental health seriously, and he was clinically depressed – unlike me. I am not and never was clinically depressed; I'm only as broken and beaten down as I am today because of the negative experiences I've been through. It's like what DBDR once said, "the only SSRIs I need is some ass" — though that's obviously rather reductionist in my case. It's not just a lack of attraction-based sex that's why I'm like this: I haven't had a real friend in nearly half a decade (come to think of it it's sort of debatable if I've had one ever), I'm thoroughly appalled by the state of the world and soyciety, and physically I'm painfully below average. I also have a lack of social skills (as is typical of non-NTs) coupled with a lack of so much as an incentive to integrate with normies (I have virtually nothing in common with folks in my peer group, and am all too blackpilled from all the negative reinforcement I received trying to normiemaxx in high school).

All that said, though, I'm not saying his struggles weren't real. I'm well-aware that clinical depression occurs independently of one's circumstances in life. But still, I find it hard to empathize with a normie whose struggles were nothing like mine. He was on the right path and his parents took his mental health seriously, which is far more than I can say about myself.

Also, that little tangent about The Orifice was cringey, but I understand why he did it; he wanted to make his final letter to his friends and family as personal as possible

Last edited: