Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee remember that goonerita who masturbated on a beach in front of a family and then killed herself?

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
just thought I'd remind you guys :lul:

its forgivable when foids do it :soy:

Packwatch 2

yeah couldnt get chad could she
she still managed to hop on his dick and pop out two kids to two different fathers. after she killed herself no one checked up on her until the landlord went to see why she missed rent :feelshaha:
she lived in tutorial mode and all she had to do was NOT masturbate in front of children :feelskek:

she still managed to hop on his dick and pop out some kids. after she killed herself no one checked up on her until the landlord went to see why she missed rent :feelshaha:
she lived in tutorial mode and all she had to do was NOT masturbate in front of children :feelskek:
impulsive peace of shit… while us incels can eat right, sleep right, workout, moneymaxx, have an array of hobbies and we still get shunned for beibg short, ugly, autistic, or the wrong race.

Not gooner, but whore. Rest in piss.

impulsive peace of shit… while us incels can eat right, sleep right, workout, moneymaxx, have an array of hobbies and we still get shunned for beibg short, ugly, autistic, or the wrong race.
we can take pride in living life despite our setbacks and not masturbating in front of children on a public beach

we can take pride in living life despite our setbacks and not masturbating in front of children on a public beach
If a man did that the world would lynch him metaphorically as they should, but when a toilet does she gets let straight off the hook.

just thought I'd remind you guys :lul:

I wish I could have ascended with her.

If a man did that the world would lynch him metaphorically as they should, but when a toilet does she gets let straight off the hook.
Definitely.

she still managed to hop on his dick and pop out two kids to two different fathers. after she killed herself no one checked up on her until the landlord went to see why she missed rent :feelshaha:
Damn that's insane. Failed on tutorial island I guess.