Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Remember: Only men that have what you have can understand you (autistic water is wet thread)

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
What i mean with "that have what you have" is the state of your mental health due to inceldom All men that dont have that will not get why you are the way you are. They will find it weird or stupid because their mental health is okay to good.

I know: "water is wet"-thread. But sometimes i read about incels talking about how other dudes dont understand and look down on them. Believe me, they too would be like you, if what is happening to you would happen to them and affect their brain the same way. They are just not suffering from it because of specific reasons (e.g they are giga-bluepilled).

Last edited:
If wish I knew this fact earlier so I would've not went through the trouble of befriending people who are better than me.

They pretended to be my friend while they were actually belittling me the whole time I was with them and bluepilled me wasn't even aware of it. I only realized the truth recently and it was depressing :fuk:

this is why I hate humanity ngl

Also if you have low T, high T men will not understand you. Like high IQ men don't understand struggles of low IQ men.