Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remember manlets all your efforts people can name "Short Man Syndrome/Napoleon complex"

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
todpc939xrk21.jpg

Remember manlets all your efforts people can name "Short Man Syndrome/Napoleon complex".All your actions can be called treatment of complexes
will you go to the gym?
you will buy a new car?
will you get a promotion at work?
"Look, he has a napoleon complex and tries to heal his complexes"

So any manlet who isn't a self deprecating cunt has short man syndrome.

I don't give a flying fuck what people call me.

Society does not want manlets to have room for maneuver. And we are not considered men either:feelsrope:

Manlets could find a cure for cancer and won't be respected

So any manlet who isn't a self deprecating cunt has short man syndrome.
This. Normies think manlets are subhumans, so they can't have any achievements. If a short man achieves something, it must because of SMS.

If ever a short guy does anything to improve himself, he's overcompensating. But remember women love guys who have lots of passions in life.

Every fucking thing you do as a manlet will be deemed as "Napoleon Complex" to the society, specially to foids. Even a normal talking will be considered as "why the fuck that midget is shouting?"

Manlets should just rope, tbh.

There’s a mod with napoleon complex

you're outer appearance is related to how others perceive your personality and thats what IT never realize or maybe they do but decide not to address it cause it contradicts their ideology

manlets = fakecels

The irony is they will all pay once a real Napoleon comes back on the scene. He watched the world burn, and so did other great manlets throughout history (hitler, putin).

I love how when tall guys do any of these things, they're just bring assertive and confident. But if a short guy does it, we get shit on.

I love how when tall guys do any of these things, they're just bring assertive and confident. But if a short guy does it, we get shit on.
short men are universally hated

I know. I'm even hated by other short men. Even ones shorter than me.

Judging someone for something they can't control, you are worst than foids.
calling yourself basically a manlet at 6' fucking 1", faggot.

Manlets could find a cure for cancer and won't be respected

If a short man discovered the cure for cancer, he'd get the standard Napoleon Syndrome accusation and the Nobel Prize for medicine would be given to some tall chad.

Humans are sexually dimorphic creatures and one of the most dimorphic traits a human has is size. Males are supposed to be larger than females, otherwise they are not viewed as "men".

Society takes a man not being large enough very seriously and will relentlessly shit on any males that do not meet dimorphic standards.

6'1 IS MANLET, MOST USERS WILL AGREE ON THIS!
Real manlet heigh is under 6 feet, like me who is around 5'7. It never began. :cryfeels:

Life sucks as a 5.7 manlet ngl.

If ever a short guy does anything to improve himself, he's overcompensating. But remember women love guys who have lots of passions in life.
Lol another way things get contextualized.
Physiocontextualization is huge.
Men trying hard = passionate.
Ugly/ short men trying hard = overcompensatory.
Women only want the obviwinners to gain traction in life. No wonder uggos hate them.
Women don't esteem people in accordance to the virtue of their actiosn but by the person who is doing them.