Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Remember IT cucks haven't the slightest idea what it's like to be us. And if they say they do, it means they were just a normie who ascended late.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
They act like they know our lives inside and out, when in all reality they don't know shit about us as individuals. They try to pull shit like "oh I lost my virginity at (insert late age)" or "I possess (insert BlackPilled characteristic) but I still managed to get this and that" etc etc. That doesn't make them Incels who ascended. It makes them low tier normies who ascended late. The truest of Trucels never ascend. Truly Trucels are mentally retarded, ugly, short, have weird voices, and are unattractive enough to scare the FNAF animatronics.

IT is dead and the only people left are severely autistic.

Last edited:
IT is dead and the only people left are severely autistic.
It doesn't make sense to post about them anymore.
I remember looking at that sub back when Braziliansigma was still active, and even then, most threads there had about 3-4 comments. That was years ago. Can't even imagine how dead that place must be now JFL.

That whole sub is a dead horse that had been carried along by the sheer inertia and stubbornness of the autists populating it for an insane amount of time, but it's eventual decay and (soon-to-be) death were always inevitable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back