Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember fatcel is vocel

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
When this fatty boom boom put down the pizza he turned into Chad
2nd comment

Last edited:
fatcel is only volcel if you have good bones jfl if you're fat and have shit bones you're still incel

over for vocels

Cope. If you cant get a gf its over, period.

Don't see any mention of a girlfriend by that incel in denial. And you know if he got a girlfriend that would be all over his bragging.

Not necessarily, I'm fat but I have 50 other flaws.

It depends tbh. The point is you need to try to looksmax before you can claim inceldom, and sicne losing weight is relatively simple, fatcel=volcel

Don't see any mention of a girlfriend by that incel in denial. And you know if he got a girlfriend that would be all over his bragging.
His clearly above average Chad even he said girls hit on him after his transformation

VOCELS OUT!!! :feelsree:

Fatcels are two types of people.
1. Volcels.
2. Completely blackpilled people who have given up on maintaining their bodily health.

It depends tbh. The point is you need to try to looksmax before you can claim inceldom, and sicne losing weight is relatively simple, fatcel=volcel

It isn't easy or simple for some people. Why is that so hard to understand?

I would never say it is easy to stop drinking, yet I've never drank on my life. It is simple to me, it is so easy to not drink. Yet clearly you struggle with it. So I would never admonish you. It is hard for some people to stop drinking. Just like it is hard for some people to lose weight.

He's a high tier normie at best JFL.

Good thing I lost weight and still turned out to be incel

Funny how normies are confronted with the blackpill daily but they keep denying it.

It isn't easy or simple for some people. Why is that so hard to understand?

I would never say it is easy to stop drinking, yet I've never drank on my life. It is simple to me, it is so easy to not drink. Yet clearly you struggle with it. So I would never admonish you. It is hard for some people to stop drinking. Just like it is hard for some people to lose weight.
Actually I quit drinking.

mfw ur fat and u lose weight and u still look like shit and u went through all of that just to look like shit

that person was me