Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over REMEMBER: CHAD IS POSTING AMONG US

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Fucking hell I hate this life, have to get mogged by chads even on a Incel forum, I bet he's even made a sport out of this shit, mog the incels he probably calls it, a game available to only a small circle, the circle of chads whom keeps a table on how many incels they can mog, make fun of and laugh at everyday also everytime he goes outside he receive a round of applause from other chads and stacies.

@Prog

Just look at his signature

"justs christ you are really fucking brain dead aren't you - @Christiancel0
Your hair made you an incel JFL - @The Grinch
If that’s how you look, what are u doing here? U can’t possibly be an incel - @guzzlerboi"

He is a chad narcissist just making fun of us incels

If that’s how you look, what are u doing here? U can’t possibly be an incel - @guzzlerboi"

Their words, not mine.

Never forget, 80/20 rule applies to the forum too. 80% fakecels, 20% incels

?

Time will tell.

I consider myself a Bald Chad like Jeremy Meeks but it's a problem I'm 27 and I've never saw a pussy irl. I'm virgin and I'm delusional.

6ft in Turkey. He’s legit chad. Keeps talkinng shit about going to the gym and foids touching him as well. Going to the gym isn’t fakecel but he talks about it in redpill fashion anyways.
Brutal

yeah me believe it or not I'm 8/10 2m tall with 5 girlfriends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back