Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remeber that Eddworld comic girl who messed with .co? Shes a transgender now lol

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
EB36893D 40BA 445A 9894 BAFB2D0C3670

I know that nobody cares about her anymore, but I just found it funny that IT members always turn out to be landwhales or transgenders.
And before anyways asks how I know about this, I used to lurk a lot before I started posting here.

Edit: I kinda feel bad for posting this now after learning she was abused. Fuck, man. I didnt know. I sound like a cuck, but shit thats messed up. I wish I could delete this, but I cant sadly.

Last edited:
A reddit user is a tranny? Wow am i surprised

holy shit man i feel so bad

i know you'll say im a cuck for this, but i legit have been having serious chats with this foid, because i have had a shit childhood and i got a feeling that she did too, and she in fact was being abused by her parents. all of the autistic reddit shit and wanting to be a "trans man" is a response to abuse. i tried to convince her to wake up but she wouldn't because there was a cult encouraging her (she's 14 btw). and now as i feared she'll probably be put on hormones and her life will be over. thanks clown world.

i know you'll say im a cuck for this, but i legit have been having serious chats with this foid, because i have had a shit childhood and i got a feeling that she did too, and she in fact was being abused by her parents. all of the autistic reddit shit and wanting to be a "trans man" is a response to abuse. i tried to convince her to wake up but she wouldn't because there was a cult encouraging her. and now as i feared she'll probably be put on hormones and her life will be over. thanks clown world.
Thats fucked. As much as I hate foids, grooming kid into a degenerate sex cult is just fucked. Thats why I hate faggots. Again, I still hate foids. But after reading that, I feel kinda bad for posting this. Trannies reproduce by grooming

i know you'll say im a cuck for this, but i legit have been having serious chats with this foid, because i have had a shit childhood and i got a feeling that she did too, and she in fact was being abused by her parents. all of the autistic reddit shit and wanting to be a "trans man" is a response to abuse. i tried to convince her to wake up but she wouldn't because there was a cult encouraging her (she's 14 btw). and now as i feared she'll probably be put on hormones and her life will be over. thanks clown world.
After reading Yikerinos reply, I kinda feel bad for posting this ( I sound like a complete fucking cuck, I know).

Thats fucked. As much as I hate foids, grooming kid into a degenerate sex cult is just fucked. Thats why I hate faggots. Again, I still hate foids. But after reading that, I feel kinda bad for posting this. Trannies reproduce by grooming

After reading Yikerinos reply, I kinda feel bad for posting this ( I sound like a complete fucking cuck, I know).
well tbf you didn't say anything disrespectful besides the fact that she's trans

i feel you. i hate foids too but i relate to anyone who has abusive parents even if it's a foid. and when a child is being sexually groomed too that's just horrible.

She might have been abused which is sad, but she has still belittled and taunted incels in that sub, and certain incels have referenced IT in their suicide posts on reddit so I feel no sympathy for her.

AHAHAHAHA a FtM tranny? Why go from tutorial mode to legendary difficulty.

Completely sick. Unironically hate women (minifoids are no exception) and am desensitized against almost everything, but that makes me aggressive af.

Completely sick. Unironically hate women (minifoids are no exception) and am desensitized against almost everything, but that makes me aggressive af.
I kinda regret posting this now. I didnt know this info. Apologies again if I sound like a cuck, but Ive known people who’ve been abused. That fucks you up hard
yeah

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/incelgraveyard/comments/avhpia/the_list/

There were certain users who said IT contributed to their suicide but I forgot exact names, you can see their goodbye posts here

Its sad that she got abused, but posts like that are the readon why I made this thread . I feel conflicted now tbh

Last edited:
Its sad that she got abused, but posts like that are the readon why I made this thread . I feel conflicted now tbh

Tbh I have nothing against the girl in question because at the end of the day she is 14 she's involved with IT's mentally ill cult, and she is by no means the worst person on that sub either

Tbh I have nothing against the girl in question because at the end of the day she is 14 she's involved with IT's mentally ill cult, and she is by no means the worst person on that sub either
Yea. I just hope that she could get off the internet and stop affiliating with this cult. I know shes a foid, but she doesnt derserve to be abused like that. God, this thread took such a drastic turn lol.

I kinda regret posting this now. I didnt know this info. Apologies again if I sound like a cuck, but Ive known people who’ve been abused. That fucks you up hard.
Can understand it tbh, am often edgy, but I can also not prevent sympathies when I hear about people with a shitty lot in life (for example people with severe chronic illnesses/diseases or when somebody talks about bullying) - sometimes regardless of gender. Having sympathy/pity for others is human, there is principially nothing wrong/cucked about it.

Can understand it tbh, am often edgy, but I can also not prevent sympathies when I hear about people with a shitty lot in life (for example people with severe chronic illnesses/diseases or when somebody talks about bullying) - sometimes regardless of gender. Having sympathy/pity for others is human, there is principially nothing wrong/cucked about it.
Yea. I just hope that she can get away from her parents, get off reddit, and leave that cult. And hopefully one day she can understand our perspective’s too. I feel like such a dick for posting this

it's funny how reddit cucks keep projecting that we're pedophiles when they literally groom children into their sick sex cult. i feel sorry for her but yet again she is 14, she shouldn't be this retarded.

Last edited:
Yea. I just hope that she could get off the internet and stop affiliating with this cult. I know shes a foid, but she doesnt derserve to be abused like that. God, this thread took such a drastic turn lol.

IncelTears should have been shut down by reddit after one of their members was busted for paedophilia. It's quite obvious that there are more paedophiles on that sub who use the premise of the sub (fighting against incels' hatred of LGBT and women, etc) as a front to appear "normal"

IncelTears should have been shut down by reddit after one of their members was busted for paedophilia. It's quite obvious that there are more paedophiles on that sub who use the premise of the sub (fighting against incels' hatred of LGBT and women, etc) as a front to appear "normal"
Reddit is cucked what do you expect LOL. Even r/incelwithouthate got shut down, and that sub wasnt even posting violent content LOL.

Reddit is cucked what do you expect LOL. Even r/incelwithouthate got shut down, and that sub wasnt even posting violent content LOL.

Reddit will ban any sub which is remotely anti-LGBT, even if there are pro LGBT subs infested with actual paedophiles

She made fun of incels and now she will experience Inceldom for herself. The irony. FTM always ends up in deep regret. Those sick fucks on IT encouraging a 14 year old to do this is despicable.

There's no conflict OP. You're not an evil person. And none of us was born evil. We say we hate this and that. But my bet will be that if any of us had the power to change the world. We'd change ir for the better not just for ourselves but even for women. And dare I say cucks.

We only hate the world in its current state due to injustice.

She probably got groomed by some trannies on IT :feelskek: They reproduce by brainwashing mentally ill children

There's no conflict OP. You're not an evil person. And none of us was born evil. We say we hate this and that. But my bet will be that if any of us had the power to change the world. We'd change ir for the better not just for ourselves but even for women. And dare I say cucks.

We only hate the world in its current state due to injustice.
You described exactly how I feel. Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back