Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Remeber Inkel! Smile and positive attitude and girls will love you

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★

Attachments

• yu5s7.mp4
    1.5 MB
Life is a beauty contest.

I will never achieve this kind of sexual tension.

I look like a complete retardo when I smile.

Older actors were a lot of times average men, i mean they were not ugly, but they were not gigachads. Look at Al Pacino, Deniro, Hoffman, all of them manlets. This is over, nowadays all actors who play the MC in a movie are tall ultrachads full of muscles. Lookism is getting stronger in our society, only a fool would deny that.

Older actors were a lot of times average men, i mean they were not ugly, but they were not gigachads. Look at Al Pacino, Deniro, Hoffman, all of them manlets. This is over, nowadays all actors who play the MC in a movie are tall ultrachads full of muscles. Lookism is getting stronger in our society, only a fool would deny that.

Lmao this

A 5'6" manlet actor will be given a 15 yr old character role if the actor looks young enough.

It is beyond over for Hollywoodcels

I bet his house is fucking swaying from the amount of fucking he does. I bet people are like "oh my god where is Henry Cavill's house!?" and the locals are like "ye it's that one over there":-