Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL remade tinder then immediately uninstalled | waiting for the perfect man - lmfao

U

uninstall

Banned
-
saw the same women from before two months after quitting

some of them have been there for years

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR?

tinder as sub 8 is hell tbh - I AM NOT JOKING

WHERE I LIVE YOU NEED TO BE an 8 for tinder

A REAL 8

Waiting%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bperfect%2Bman.jpg

They will always be on tinder even if they have a Chad,a better chad will come along and replace him.

Its the female equivalent of LDAR.

Stay On Tinder And Rot. SOTAR.

I noticed a Polish woman in my area who has been on for years before I stopped using. She was on when I made my very first account, she was 33. Saw her again when I had looksmaxed, she was 34. Matched with me but stopped replying after two messages (probably swiped by accident).

I matched with her again on a frauded chadlite account WHERE SHE MESSAGED THE CHADLITE FIRST - but then stopped responding. She was aged 36.

Its ridiculous. Holy shit you are 36, how much longer can a woman wait? Well, we know they will wait forever, its preferable than settling with a beta.

Spoof your location mate.

I noticed a Polish woman in my area who has been on for years before I stopped using. She was on when I made my very first account, she was 33. Saw her again when I had looksmaxed, she was 34. Matched with me but stopped replying after two messages (probably swiped by accident).

I matched with her again on a frauded chadlite account WHERE SHE MESSAGED THE CHADLITE FIRST - but then stopped responding. She was aged 36.

Its ridiculous. Holy shit you are 36, how much longer can a woman wait? Well, we know they will wait forever, its preferable than settling with a beta.
women on tinder are basically insane

Most women are like this... they prefer to be alone their whole life than let people see her with her looksmatch. Most ugly women wait for years until a Chad has nothing better to do than fucking her one night, and then she has enough material to complain about "patriarchy" and "bad men" to her orbiters for many years again....