Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ReligiousCels, gtfih

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
How the hell can you be blackpilled and religious at the same time ? It makes no sense.

By religious I believe you are also addressing anyone believing in gods? Some gods and spirits are based and will help you in return of something, usually simple offerings. If you want to pray to the god of the bible that's fine, but he's not very helpful. There's more than one is what I'm trying to say.

By religious I believe you are also addressing anyone believing in gods? Some gods and spirits are based and will help you in return of something, usually simple offerings. If you want to pray to the god of the bible that's fine, but he's not very helpful. There's more than one is what I'm trying to say.
Organized religions, primarily the abrahamic ones

There are so many ways? A particularly religiously extreme incel could argue that the blackpill could be blamed on society following the antichrist or any other religion's equivalent. A bhuddist incel might believe that the desire for lust is what destroys society and it would fit perfectly with blackpill ideology. Most religions adhere to conservative gender roles. I mean the only way you think religion contradicts the blackpill is if you have an atheistic/gnostic mindset that blames God for your strife.

There are so many ways? A particularly religiously extreme incel could argue that the blackpill could be blamed on society following the antichrist or any other religion's equivalent. A bhuddist incel might believe that the desire for lust is what destroys society and it would fit perfectly with blackpill ideology. Most religions adhere to conservative gender roles. I mean the only way you think religion contradicts the blackpill is if you have an atheistic/gnostic mindset that blames God for your strife.

How the hell can you be blackpilled and religious at the same time ? It makes no sense.
Im debating whether to christcope or not, Im so far gone, Ghosted by the hospital too for asking for help with chronic pains, Idk how much more i can take.

I mean having some fairytale entitity to live for isnt too bad but the fact that hes a jew is why im abstinant.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Va70aCnD4

Some believe that it's a test. Others, like Oreoman, believe that God has favorites, and we aren't among them. So he doesn't give a shit about us.

Some believe that it's a test. Others, like Oreoman, believe that God has favorites, and we aren't among them. So he doesn't give a shit about us.
ovER

The problem is that its too goddamn many people in the world for him to hear us all, Maybe he hears like 1000 but were 8 fucking billion people soon 9 billion.

Like I said on the other thread some incels in here aren't fully blackpilled and there only issue ever in life was being able to obtain sex and a woman, it was never being completely shunned out of society like a lot of us

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ANlHXY6y8&pp=ygUKb3VyIGZhdGhlcg%3D%3D

VC with me for like 5 hours, and I'll give you something to think about, this world is the entrance into life, an opportunity to pass into the narrow gate of life, and few there be that find it, the world becomes what men make it, the fallen nature of man discriminates against those who fail to meet the standards of vanity and wealth, we are so far off from the natural order of things, for Satan is the "god" of this world and governs the world in his image, yet the eternal God laughs at the wicked for he knows their day is coming.

There are also some who believe "God" is actually a foid jfl, in which case it nevER fucking began.

Last edited:
hes a jew is why im abstinant.
He's the king of Jews, and he's got a bone to pick with some long nosed, money changing fucks.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it - John 8:44

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9

He's the king of Jews, and he's got a bone to pick with some long nosed, money changing fucks.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it - John 8:44

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9
Dont want to worship a jew theres non jewish gods like Odin and Thor tho from my country

I mean the only way you think religion contradicts the blackpill is if you have an atheistic/gnostic mindset that blames God for your strife.
Atheistcels need to stop this question with religiouscels. There's nothing contrafictory with the blackpill and religious beliefs. It's like science vs religion debate. It's only contradictory if you make it that way.

Dont want to worship a jew theres non jewish gods like Odin and Thor tho from my country
Those "gods" are just pagan idols. They have zero credibility.

I just don't think that my problems are the center of the Universe and God has the right to seek to preserve other goods that somehow require my suffering to be tolerated, because otherwise these goods would not exist. Or maybe in the long run it would be better for me to be incel, how I am supposed to know, there are a Lot of possibilities

Wdym by that?
Nimrod (see Genesis 10 for reference), his wife Semiramis, and their son Tammuz are notorious for being the origins of thousands of pagan religions, most famously they were known in Egypt as
Osiris (Nimrod)
Isis (Semiramis)
Tammuz (Horus)
The eye of Horus is on the American dollar bill.

In America the capitol is Washington D.C
D.C = District of Columbia
Columbia (Lady Liberty) is nimrod's wife Semiramis.

The capitol building is literally the womb of Semiramis. Crazy right?
well, in the legend of Osiris when he died, they chopped his body up into 14 pieces, but they couldn't find his member, if you catch my drift, so they immortalized his missing shlong in an obelisk. The Washington monument is a reconstruction of these "obelisks" it is 555 feet aka 6660 inches.

So, the Washington monument is Nimrod's penis, and the Capitol building is his wife's womb.

So, the Washington monument is Nimrod's penis, and the Capitol building is his wife's womb.
Interesting. I've never done much research into these kinda topics but I do think there's a party on Earth up to no good. (RETARDED EXAMPLE) but I assume it's like the Gorosei and Imu from One Piece. I can see it with the UN, WHO, and World Economic Forum.

Interesting. I've never done much research into these kinda topics but I do think there's a party on Earth up to no good. (RETARDED EXAMPLE) but I assume it's like the Gorosei and Imu from One Piece. I can see it with the UN, WHO, and World Economic Forum.
I forgot to mention, the Bible even mentions these "obelisks" as a sort of phalic worship in Leviticus, God finds them very distasteful.
Leviticus 26:1 "You must not make idols for yourselves or set up a carved image or sacred pillar; you must not place a sculpted stone in your land to bow down to it. For I am the LORD your God

If the abrahamic god exists he is cruel, he gave me baldness, severe allergies that made me stay in an ICU unit at the hospital and a mother with alzheimer's, so if he exists he would be sadistic, but I don't believe in any abrahamic god