Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Religioncels who want to remain Virgins until marriage are ultra Copers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I used to know a couple of brother's years ago growing up, they were maybe 17 or so, and they used to bang the whole drum about staying a virgin until the wedding night, in spite of the fact that no female ever showed any interest in either of them whatsoever.

Last time I checked on Facebook, they are both still "unmarried" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's truly an ultra cope.

Its a retarded cope. It just plain stupid.

I know some who even dated and remained virgins for that reason, it was probably betabux.

That's probably the biggest cope and excuse of all time only unwanted virgins said that lol

That's probably the biggest cope and excuse of all time only unwanted virgins said that lol
Bear in mind one of them is at least 40, and the other must be like 38 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

It is socially acceptable cope to justify being incel.

It's not a cope if you can get girlfriends, just not have sex with them. I wouldn't mind staying a virgin if women showed interest in me and showed me affection, went out with me etc. I wouldn't give a damn about sex in this case and would wait until marriage easily.

God damn religioncels...

The only problem is that it's impossible to get married today in the West. Back in the Bronze Age, it was all arrange marriages and your father would have just bought a 14 years old prime virgin for 10 sheeps from his best friend and gave her to you.

If you look closer, all religious people live completely separated from the world and deny women rights and education. Now it's becoming more and more difficult with the spread of technology. Any woman can learn about the outside world with internet and say "fuck this incel, I want to fuck 30 Chads and then marry a betabuxxx".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back