Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [RELIGIONCELS GTFIH] Why would God create so many galaxies?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9rrG5Nppaew

Watch the video and read this: I'm a religiouscel myself but I've always wondered why would God create such a large universe and galaxy when he knows us humans can never inhabit it.

Why is the universe so big and what was the point of god making such a large galaxy? In the Bible,in genesis,it only talks about how God created earth and the sky,the moon,the sun and the stars. That's it. But it never mentions how he created such a large universe as show in the video above.

Is it for when humans evolve so much in the future. That we eventually gain enough power and knowledge to go congquer other galaxies? Is human civilization not the only civilization they is and they are different species living on those other galaxies?!.. Idk.

But I guess some religiouscels on this forum will have some answers. So I wanna hear from them. @BlkPillPres i know your not a religiouscel,but I want to hear your thoughts on this. Your answers are usually very interesting.

Last edited:
inb4 flat earthers and geocentrists

he didn't, it's all kike propaganda. universe doesn't exist

To show power and might over all things, this is only the first sky there's 7 of them above this all bigger than the previous

My church said that when we get to heaven, god will let us explore all the galaxies. Kinda like a playground or some shit.

That’s a really good question OP.

I can go all the way back to early Genesis. Much of this nutty Jew stuff began in shaded green.
There you can find the garden of eden, mountain of god, Kabbala, shem ancient artifacts, etc.

The Noah story began with the Khinalug.

EDC4E613 97AF 4B03 A510 16547EE4DD6F

God loves to create things. For instance look at all the living creatures here on earth. Sure there are the common ones, but there are also so many obscure insects and ocean creatures.

who knows/cares?

You've been lied to your entire life. Religious is all fake and gay

If God is all powerful and timeless, then it does make sense that he created the universe and let it form naturally to a point where life can evolve.

OP is really looking at this from human point of view

I'm not even religious, but the most frequent answer that I heard form religious people is that we may never truely know God's intention, because they aren't for us to know. God is Almighty and created universe in this way in accordance to his plan.
This argument doesn't sound convincing, but in the end, I suppose, it's better to put your trust in God on blind faith, as you probably won't find fufilling answer to this question. It doesn't matter to me anyway, because I see religion as a way to find fufillment in life and organize society, not a way to explain universe.

If you're looking at it from a personal, monotheistic, abrahamic god POV, it was for his glory. I used to be a certain type of monotheist, a Christian determinist. It was a sort of logical way of viewing the god. Everything is determined, God wanted it that way, and he can create however many galaxies he wants to in order to "display his glory". He is omniscient and omnipotent, he decided to create you an incel, he knew your fate (meaning you had no actual free will), and made you for whatever purpose he had in mind. Of course, this can lead to views of dystheism and misotheism

God was made by man. Yeah yeah you will say that how can I know that there is no god? First of all why should there be any god? It's human creation made for coping

Why would god just stick to humanity:feelsjuice: he probably was tired of us and started again elsewhere. Which is why there are so many galaxies, too many failed attempts at a perfect species

This is one of the unknowable mysteries of reality. Lucky for you, whatever the reason may be, it cannot possibly concern you in a billion life cycles, as some of those galaxies are in comprehensibly far away and thus never reachable to investigate.

It may be such that God created by man by playing Galaxy Life Evolution Simulator and created all of those billions of galaxies to roll for all sorts of conditions that would lead to conscious life as we know it here on Earth. Maybe there is life elsewhere, but it's unreachable for our species in our universe's lifetime. As far as we're concerned, they may as well not exist. Maybe there are parallel Earths with parallel humans with their own histories in some corner galaxy, because the sheer space of possibilities in the probability space allows for that.

"It is estimated that there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on Earth, but that there are more atoms in a grain of sand than there are stars in the universe."

This is the one that blows my mind. No matter how big the Universe seems to you, it's actually no bigger than a grain of sand.

It reminds me of Stephen Hawking taking inspiration from Shakespeare for the title of one of his books : "I could live recluse in a nutshell and consider myself the king of the infinite space".

Also Richard Feynmam's aphorism : there's a lot of room at the bottom.

View: https://youtu.be/9rrG5Nppaew

Watch the video and read this: I'm a religiouscel myself but I've always wondered why would God create such a large universe and galaxy when he knows us humans can never inhabit it.

Why is the universe so big and what was the point of god making such a large galaxy? In the Bible,in genesis,it only talks about how God created earth and the sky,the moon,the sun and the stars. That's it. But it never mentions how he created such a large universe as show in the video above.

Is it for when humans evolve so much in the future. That we eventually gain enough power and knowledge to go congquer other galaxies? Is human civilization not the only civilization they is and they are different species living on those other galaxies?!.. Idk.

But I guess some religiouscels on this forum will have some answers. So I wanna hear from them. @BlkPillPres i know your not a religiouscel,but I want to hear your thoughts on this. Your answers are usually very interesting.

gods beauty is infinite,and i see no reason why he should not want to spread his perfection.People forget that we were made for god and the world was made for him.Just because we can't go the utter end points of the universe it doesn't mean it doesn't serve a purpose.

if we accept the current theory it started with a bang and its expanding since, universe is not static and according to one physists many big bang happens. like a cycle.

God was made by man. Yeah yeah you will say that how can I know that there is no god? First of all why should there be any god? It's human creation made for coping
yeah, it a cope