Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion is only useful if you have no other copes left

Manzokunai

Manzokunai

Greycel
If you have an advantage in something like being born to rich parents, just go all out and be a degenerate until you’ve decided it’s time to stop and repent for your sins. In most abrahamic religion, the greatest and most unforgivable sin you can do is being an unbeliever. Religion can wait until you’re 50 or so years old

No matter how little copes i have left i'll never turn to religion

Going Crazy GIF
britney spears jesus GIF

View: https://youtu.be/uGvm4r2FJT4?si=zelgShPYvbVjxYX6

If you have an advantage in something like being born to rich parents, just go all out and be a degenerate until you’ve decided it’s time to stop and repent for your sins. In most abrahamic religion, the greatest and most unforgivable sin you can do is being an unbeliever. Religion can wait until you’re 50 or so years old
Religion is created by kikes to controll the goyim

I can see this for people who can't be genuinely religious when they're younger

Untrue. Only in Islam is being an unbeliever the single most important sin. But not in Christianity. In fact, what makes the Holy Quran so laughable is, that 90% of the ire is directed against those who refuse to believe Allah and be subordinent to him, it's so laughable to make the belief in God itself the crux of the religion, to make it the very lithmus test of virtue.

I sometimes read the Holy Quran but it's pretty much always a disappointing reading. There's a majority Muslim country in Europe: Bosnia and my country is visa-free with it, but even if I were to try to ascend with a Muslima nut there (I checked Bosnia's Tinder profiles: a small minority of women there had traditional islamic clothing), it would be kinda pathetic to convert to such a stupid religion only so as to marry (language matters too, as a Slavophone, I understand basic Croatian-Serbian-Bosnian).

It was more useful when it was used to restrict foids from speaking, being seen or having any sort of rights.

religion isn't good, it's boring

imagine being ordered around by an invisible dude handing out laws jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back