Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Religion is a cope for the downtrodden

Atheism can be considered cope, because one then can believe that they can do whatever they want without any repercussions (the classic "we're all gonna be the same after we die" thing)
Have you actually talked to atheists? They still have to worry about societal repercussions - repercussions that fucking suck, like going to jail if they go too far. Aren't you talking about nihilism?

You made too broad of a statement. It doesn't make sense :feelsUgh:

Have you actually talked to atheists? They still have to worry about societal repercussions - repercussions that fucking suck, like going to jail if they go too far. Aren't you talking about nihilism?

You made too broad of a statement. It doesn't make sense :feelsUgh:
Yes I have talked to atheists. The only thing most of them did was make the Flying Spaghetti "point" to make me triggered, except it didn't.
Unless you're talking about crime, there are zero social repercussions for anything (non-crime related) you too. That's why our society is so permissive of non-normal behaviour.

Why do you think there's less religious people in first world countries than in third world ones? Because people who have their needs met don't need to cope as much. People living in squalor need to cope just to make it through another day. They need to cope that if this life isn't good then at least the next will be.
All I see is people meeting every Sunday to get their weekly motivational speech so that they don't lose hope about life. Religion is one big cope that romanticizes your plight to make you feel like whatever you went through or are going through are all for a bigger purpose. Shit doesn't work. Everything is random there's no actual purpose to anything. There's predators and victims in every corner of the world; it happens all the time. Sometimes there's justice but many times there's not.
Honestly all religion is cucked

How can you pray when you know your life is already over? At that point you either

1. Kill yourself

or

2. Exploit the system's weaknesses and loopholes

Sitting there praying is the worst thing you can do

God is real and he want me to suffer.