Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Religion is a cope for idiots

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★
Title

Attachments

• F6DF40C6-FB2F-4947-9AA8-2EBC34A3D81B.jpeg
    F6DF40C6-FB2F-4947-9AA8-2EBC34A3D81B.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
religion is also a great tool for keeping roasties and normies in line.

yeah cos atheism was worked so well

islam is taking over and you cant stop it
Religion is on the decline as a whole. People woke up from it but it also caused clownworld. Religion did help keep the npcs in check

Suifuel for @idk125, tbh; religion did help keep whores and degenerates in check by convincing them there would be punishment in the afterlife, but it seems the liberalization of society means no one really wants to adhere to that anymore, so maybe law is a more effective enforcer of stability. :feelshehe:

One time this guy asked me what my religion is. I told him that I am an atheist. He said "If I was 5'1", I wouldn't believe in God either." LOL

Title. :feelsjuice:

religion is also a great tool for keeping roasties and normies in line.
Just means we need a new, based religion, since all the old ones failed, or were neutered.

Title. :feelsjuice:

Just means we need a new, based religion, since all the old ones failed, or were neutered.
that's kind of a tall order. Restoration of Christianity which worked for the west from 380 AD to the early 1900s is a lot more feasible.

that's kind of a tall order. Restoration of Christianity which worked for the west from 380 AD to the early 1900s is a lot more feasible.
Maybe. But L. Ron Hubbard was able to make a religion, and get a sizeable chunk of followers.

Water is wet for based people.
It seems that plenty of guys here didn't get the memo. :feelsaww:

Nothing wrong with theology

I know that. Really.

Religion is on the decline as a whole. People woke up from it but it also caused clownworld. Religion did help keep the npcs in check
The new religion now is Lookism.
Just gaymaxx and you´ll be okay.

For a meteor to hit this monotonous faggot rock at once.

i keep coming to these threads for something to question my faith and it never happens
i am probably looking for excuses to leave my religion and god is most likely real.