Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Relationships arent that important"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Holy shit I just want to talk to a girl about common interests we have like military history, vidya, anime, fuckin' anything !
I just want to cuddle with her while watching movies, I don't even care which movie... I just want to cuddle.
I want her to look at me like I'm her last hope and she's mine.
:feelsrope:

She's cheating

Holy shit I just want to talk to a girl about common interests we have like military history, vidya, anime, fuckin' anything !
I just want to cuddle with her while watching movies, I don't even care which movie... I just want to cuddle.
Ha Gayyyyy

inb4 he posts on r/relationships about getting cucked out

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If I had just 1 and I mean just 1 girl who loved me back when I was a teen I'd be a much different person by now.

Words of a cuck, to be honest.

also, chad would never post anything this soy

I wish I had a relationship. Can one of you RP as my imaginary gf please

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
He’s most likely a man of very high genetic quality to have a gf as perfect as he describes :cryfeels:

my fucking god. i will never have that

you cant do both that'd be gay

So me as a man role playing as your girlfriend is not gay, but it only becomes gay when I am also your father? I dont follow the logical progression. But son its time for bed, put your race car pjamas on now.

He will get cucked by a superior male

didn't read reddit

Everyone knows relationships are important. People just love to gaslight/dismiss our problems for the sake of it like the hypocritical scumbag faggots they are.

I want to see an update when the whores cheats on him lmao i hope he ropes

Almost everyone who told me "relationships aren't important" was either in a relationship or could easily get in one if they wanted to.

I've never heard any incel I've talked to say such a thing.

You’re not entitled to happiness :soy:

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I want to see an update when the whores cheats on him lmao i hope he ropes

Necro this thread in 2 years and I wouldn't be suprised if this happens

The effect that a healthy relationship has on your personal growth is incredible. It's giving this guy a reason to live and acting as a constant source of motivation, and I'm willing to bet he's far from alone in feeling that way. And I'm really supposed to believe that a healthy, committed relationship "ain't a big deal bro"? I can't even comprehend that state of being.

Relationships ARE the center of life, normies EMBRACE this fact all the time.

The effect that a healthy relationship has on your personal growth is incredible. It's giving this guy a reason to live and acting as a constant source of motivation, and I'm willing to bet he's far from alone in feeling that way. And I'm really supposed to believe that a healthy, committed relationship "ain't a big deal bro"? I can't even comprehend that state of being.

Loving relationships are something the vast majority of people are supposed to experience.

Only a small % of the population can really be monks, celibate clergy, etc.

It's only in this neoliberal soyciety that you're supposed to pretend that you don't need things that you need.

Who says she chose it? It's not just about common interests, but also common DISinterests.

How is White Girls not a chad movie?

Weird how we get mocked for wanting this.but if we were in a relationship, we would be praised.