Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Relationships ain't gonna make you happy

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
The majority of relationships are incredibly toxic, filled with drama, manipulation, and emotional turmoil. They can leave you feeling drained, insecure, and unsure of yourself. But fear not, for there is a solution to this problem. The key is to simply avoid relationships altogether! That's right, by staying single and avoiding emotional entanglements, you can protect yourself from all the drama and toxicity that comes with being in a relationship.

Instead, focus on yourself and your own needs. Spend time doing the things you enjoy, pursuing your passions and interests, and building a life that brings you happiness and fulfillment. By doing so, you'll be able to live a life free from the drama and toxicity of relationships, and you'll be able to find true happiness and contentment within yourself. So my dear brother don't let toxic relationships bring you down. Embrace the freedom and independence of being single, and live your life on your own terms. You deserve it! because you ain't gonna lose anything if you stay away from people.

Human interaction is ultimately about what you can gain from others. Whether it's money, power, influence, or simply pleasure, people are constantly looking to benefit themselves in their interactions with others.
Humans are inherently selfish and narcissistic creatures, who are always seeking ways to fulfill their own desires and ambitions, regardless of the cost to others. They are willing to deceive, manipulate, and exploit those around them to achieve their own goals.

Solitude is the key to true happiness and fulfillment. By isolating yourself from the outside world, you can free yourself from the burdens and expectations of society and focus on your own needs and desires. There's no need to bother with relationships, friendships, or any other kind of human interaction. These things will only bring you down and distract you from the true path to fulfillment. Instead, embrace the beauty of solitude. Spend your days alone, indulging in your hobbies and passions, meditating on your thoughts and feelings, and connecting with the universe on a deeper level.
With enough practice, you'll find that you no longer need anything or anyone else in your life. You'll be completely self-sufficient and self-sustaining, living a life of true freedom and independence. That's happiness and fulfillment.

The idea that being in a relationship will bring you peace and happiness is nothing but a cruel and deceptive myth. The truth is that relationships are often fraught with tension, drama, and conflict, and can leave you feeling anything but peaceful. In fact, the very nature of relationships is often based on a power struggle, where each partner is vying for control and trying to manipulate the other. This can lead to constant bickering, arguments, and emotional turmoil, leaving you feeling drained and stressed out.

But fear not, for there is a solution to this problem! The key is to simply avoid relationships altogether, and instead focus on cultivating inner peace and contentment within yourself. By taking the time to develop a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional maturity, you'll be able to find the peace and happiness that you've been searching for, without the drama and turmoil of a relationship of any kind.

The majority of relationships are incredibly toxic, filled with drama, manipulation, and emotional turmoil. They can leave you feeling drained, insecure, and unsure of yourself. But fear not, for there is a solution to this problem. The key is to simply avoid relationships altogether! That's right, by staying single and avoiding emotional entanglements, you can protect yourself from all the drama and toxicity that comes with being in a relationship.

Instead, focus on yourself and your own needs. Spend time doing the things you enjoy, pursuing your passions and interests, and building a life that brings you happiness and fulfillment. By doing so, you'll be able to live a life free from the drama and toxicity of relationships, and you'll be able to find true happiness and contentment within yourself. So my dear brother don't let toxic relationships bring you down. Embrace the freedom and independence of being single, and live your life on your own terms. You deserve it! because you ain't gonna lose anything if you stay away from people.

Human interaction is ultimately about what you can gain from others. Whether it's money, power, influence, or simply pleasure, people are constantly looking to benefit themselves in their interactions with others.
Humans are inherently selfish and narcissistic creatures, who are always seeking ways to fulfill their own desires and ambitions, regardless of the cost to others. They are willing to deceive, manipulate, and exploit those around them to achieve their own goals.

Solitude is the key to true happiness and fulfillment. By isolating yourself from the outside world, you can free yourself from the burdens and expectations of society and focus on your own needs and desires. There's no need to bother with relationships, friendships, or any other kind of human interaction. These things will only bring you down and distract you from the true path to fulfillment. Instead, embrace the beauty of solitude. Spend your days alone, indulging in your hobbies and passions, meditating on your thoughts and feelings, and connecting with the universe on a deeper level.
With enough practice, you'll find that you no longer need anything or anyone else in your life. You'll be completely self-sufficient and self-sustaining, living a life of true freedom and independence. That's happiness and fulfillment.

The idea that being in a relationship will bring you peace and happiness is nothing but a cruel and deceptive myth. The truth is that relationships are often fraught with tension, drama, and conflict, and can leave you feeling anything but peaceful. In fact, the very nature of relationships is often based on a power struggle, where each partner is vying for control and trying to manipulate the other. This can lead to constant bickering, arguments, and emotional turmoil, leaving you feeling drained and stressed out.

But fear not, for there is a solution to this problem! The key is to simply avoid relationships altogether, and instead focus on cultivating inner peace and contentment within yourself. By taking the time to develop a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional maturity, you'll be able to find the peace and happiness that you've been searching for, without the drama and turmoil of a relationship of any kind.
Chad's cock is better. (IN VIDEO GAME)

Just focus on yourself bro :soy:

Definitely better to be alone than in a toxic relationship, but even a decent relationship is much better than being alone.

Did a toilet write this

Nothing will make me happy bro

Life is darkness

It actually would; a major point of inceldom is that many here, even if they could betabuxx, wouldn't, because it would barely count as a relationship. You'd be a perpetual cuck subject to every whim and want of a whore who would barely give you anything in return and divorce-rape you if you ever even complained the slightest bit about it. An actual relationship with a foid, even if not ideal, would stop everyone here from rotting on obscure Internet incel forums. :lul:

The game is absolutely fucked up.

I overheard arguing neighbors where the tall white dudes wife fucked some fat guy and got pregnant and the tall wannabe chad is staying with her still because "he loves her" so basically we have even if you're white and tall, just be a cuck theory. Most men are this way and its what the problem is. You have a fat dude who blew a load into her and a tall fit white dude whos crying and screaming outside acting like the woman. He obviously wasnt servicing his whore wife proper so anyone would do... Meanwhile she sits around while two cucks fight over her and shes barely attractive shes just thin. Face looks like it was backed over by a garbage truck. Women cannot lose so you'll never gain from one. Period.

High iq. People always focus on the positive aspects of relationships and sex but don’t notice the violence, obsession, and jealousy that come with it. Which are all things that presently affect incels even though they aren’t even in relationships jfl. It’s better to just live for yourself and accept the loneliness and isolation as necessary consequences of this.

Do you want some little twit with horrid bpd emotional outbursts chasing you everywhere to make you feel special? Her constantly mocking you, her making you chase her. Her keying your car slashing tires because she heard it in the latest whore theme? Her constantly lying, sneaking around with other guys. Calling you at 2am crying needing a ride because she got cum dumped. Stalking your house even though shes fucking other dudes. Bringing white knights over when you get in arguments? Calling cops on anything she started? getting you put on probation drug tested jail time community service false allegations while shes at home getting stuffed by dicks. any of that sound fun? I could go on... The problem isnt just having a "relationship" with a parasite. The problem to me is why am i here when life is so fucked. Its sad. Theres nowhere to be and nowhere to go. Men and women are cancer.

nice profile picture. and its true is damn true.
Do you want some little twit with horrid bpd emotional outbursts chasing you everywhere to make you feel special? Her constantly mocking you, her making you chase her. Her keying your car slashing tires because she heard it in the latest whore theme? Her constantly lying, sneaking around with other guys. Calling you at 2am crying needing a ride because she got cum dumped. Stalking your house even though shes fucking other dudes. Bringing white knights over when you get in arguments? Calling cops on anything she started? getting you put on probation drug tested jail time community service false allegations while shes at home getting stuffed by dicks. any of that sound fun? I could go on... The problem isnt just having a "relationship" with a parasite. The problem to me is why am i here when life is so fucked. Its sad. Theres nowhere to be and nowhere to go. Men and women are cancer.

Read a few sentences giga fucking hyper super mega cope human interaction is all that matters

I know what i know talking to bpd whores online when i used to hunt for one on soyddit. I dont anymore for years but i can tell you most of them hate sex. Sex is a weapon and a bargaining chip to a hole. They call it rape yet they want it PRESENTED AS RAPE. This cunt said she was raped but said she still talks to the guy. Some faggot here would say "oh you talked to whores online you must be chad" yawn. Some of us tried HARD to find a bitch all over the world. Bpd women have so many fucked up sexual issues due to their dads raping them... They will be extremely hot and seem as cool as a best friend but they are totally worthless humans. Some guy is supposed to take the risk of rape accusation with a bpd hole and then she changes like the wind. She looks at you like she wants to slit your throat. She does. She hates herself she hates men and she would burn herself on camera for me. I feel so entitled.... dont i? A whore who hates herself like they all do, self injured like she would anyways... its like breathing to a hole... This trash is ultra common in women. Its like sleeping with the enemy. Imagine sleeping with some hole who burns herself waking up with your dick cut off, shes got it pinned on the wall laughing. Thats how they are. Take your chance and fucking rail that whore and run. If you wanna call that ascension then damn... Hey lots of posting because of alcohol. Just "awaring" some more hopelessness to people here. EVen the most fucked up sluts you'll just find a black hole with them. Im speaking true nihilism. These whores are utterly worthless. They are damaging. Thats a net negative. Less than worthless.

Read a few sentences giga fucking hyper super mega cope human interaction is all that matters
To weak people who can barely do it yes indeed. Those of us who have wet deep into social interaction know theres nothing but demons. You're bluepilled and still dreaming like someone healthy would come around.

To weak people who can barely do it yes indeed. Those of us who have wet deep into social interaction know theres nothing but demons. You're bluepilled and still dreaming like someone healthy would come around.

STEM is preferable to this.

I just want to fuck whores anally.

52086.jpg

What is this indari fuck trying to say ? does he really think because i can speak my mind that i cant be incel? because i tried hard i cant be an incel? haaa. Looks is ALWAYS the reason. Shit you gain a personality just from being so fucking shunned by people. If not well im not in others minds. Im in mine. I lived out of a duffle bag in my teens because the household was so abusive and still is. I had to survive. Thats right i gained a "personality" A very abrasive one yet im loyal if others could be.. and a lot of anger, fighting, and other shit scum i've seen and had to deal with. Sitting around saying "its over" and not trying is simply weak. ITS OVER NOW bitch. Now its over for me. Now. As in the struggle to attain what i know is not real like OP said. Thats how you actually break that mindset.

Last edited:
I largely agree with the sentiment of this post but actually fighting your biological programming is very difficult (especially if you're younger) and venturing into prolonged isolation/solitude takes some courage

is the right answer