Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejection Story #1

C

Cognitive

Banned
-
This is a pretty epic one. I was actually rejected by 6 different foids at once.

Okay so basically there was this one guy who was like my "wingman". It's a PUA thing where you have a person with you to make it seem like you are higher social status by having a person with you and to break the ice.

And he was trying to break my balls a little bit by asking all the girls if they wanted to date me

And I was there and they just called me a little manlet (they were all taller than me)

I remember just standing there for 10 minutes getting berated and when I walked away they all called me a pussy for doing so.
Worst night of my life tbh

If you need a wingman it was already over

At least you learn the valuable lesson of approaching as a sub8 being useless

Jesus Christ
And I complain about being 5’8. Sending my condolences
Eh, IMO it depends on where you live. If you’re heightmogged by the average joe then it’s over no matter what

I'm a manlet by definition

I'm 5 foot 0.5 inches but I round it up to 5 foot 1

I used to be into PUA bullshit for a time and it was recommended

Holy fuck it's over. How old are you? Should've taken HGH

This is a pretty epic one. I was actually rejected by 6 different foids at once.

Okay so basically there was this one guy who was like my "wingman". It's a PUA thing where you have a person with you to make it seem like you are higher social status by having a person with you and to break the ice.

And he was trying to break my balls a little bit by asking all the girls if they wanted to date me

And I was there and they just called me a little manlet (they were all taller than me)

I remember just standing there for 10 minutes getting berated and when I walked away they all called me a pussy for doing so.
Worst night of my life tbh
They mocked you for 10 minutes straight?? That sucks.

Then cunts expect us to respect them.

Should have punched them in the face and run

I await next stories.

Extremely low IQ. Fakecels should leave this forum.
Imagine thinking women want manlets when there are numerous experiments and studies indicating women prefer taller men. JFL @ this bluepilled thinking

Imagine thinking women want manlets when there are numerous experiments and studies indicating women prefer taller men. JFL @ this bluepilled thinking
Bluepilled thinking is thinking that height makes you a truecel.

Bluepilled thinking is thinking that height makes you a truecel.
You’re telling me a woman would truly prefer a man that’s 5 ft over one that’s 5’9 but has a slightly worse face?

You’re telling me a woman would truly prefer a man that’s 5 ft over one that’s 5’9 but has a slightly worse face?
I'm saying height doesn't make somebody a truecel; a deformed face does.
I'm bald too, but not deformed

Btw, how tall are you?
I'm 5'10 but I'm a Jew-nosed curry... ):
But bro at 5ft what can someone do? Unless they have 10/10 face but even then it's hard
They will obviously struggle, bro. But to say they have it as bad as somebody with a deformed face is kind of not cool.

I'm 5'10 but I'm a Jew-nosed curry... ):

They will obviously struggle, bro. But to say they have it as bad as somebody with a deformed face is kind of not cool.
10 inches taller than me and claiming im not incel

Realistically speaking, an extremely short man will never be respected or looked at as a viable sexual candidate, if that isn’t trucel material I don’t know what is.

10 inches taller than me and claiming im not incel
I'm not saying you're not an incel, I'm saying you're not a truecel. You have it bad, no doubt, but you're not a bigger incel (no pun intended) just because you are quite shorter than me whereas I have a face that is actually deformed (droopy Jew nose).

Realistically speaking, an extremely short man will never be respected or looked at as a viable sexual candidate, if that isn’t trucel material I don’t know what is.
I agree that he will never be respected because of his height, but not to the point that he is disgusting to look at, like a facially deformed person would be disgusting to look at.

I'm not saying you're not an incel, I'm saying you're not a truecel. You have it bad, no doubt, but you're not a bigger incel (no pun intended) just because you are quite shorter than me whereas I have a face that is actually deformed (droopy Jew nose).

I agree that he will never be respected because of his height, but not to the point that he is disgusting to look at, like a facially deformed person would be disgusting to look at.
Oh ok, I missed understood

IMO not being taken seriously at all and being treated as subhuman is just as bad as being looked at with disgust.

Don't worry, it happens. You are new here, I can tell by your join date. How did you find this forum?
The Jubilee video featuring @BrendioEEE

I identified with much of what he was saying particularly in his why do incels go after Asian women video

IMO not being taken seriously at all and being treated as subhuman is just as bad as being looked at with disgust.
The short person can fraud with lifts, though. There is no immediate fix for somebody who's facially deformed, aside from plastic surgery, of course. But there's only so much that plastic surgery can do. At least shortcels can get limb lengthening as well as adding lifts to it, boosting them significantly.

The Jubilee video featuring @BrendioEEE

I identified with much of what he was saying particularly in his why do incels go after Asian women video
Asian women are scared of me. Feelsbadman.jpg

The short person can fraud with lifts, though. There is no immediate fix for somebody who's facially deformed, aside from plastic surgery, of course. But there's only so much that plastic surgery can do. At least shortcels can get limb lengthening as well as adding lifts to it, boosting them significantly.

Asian women are scared of me. Feelsbadman.jpg
We are both not white or black so we feel the pain the hardest

We are both not white or black so we feel the pain the hardest
That is true, but I think your SMV will skyrocket just like black people's did due to the music industry. K-pop is making the rounds, bro. You need to grow out your hair like those guys do and maybe if you're lucky, some teen girl will want to get fucked by you. But, you will probably land in jail, since that teen girl will be 12 or 13.

How are you posting right now? I would have roped that same night. Holy shit that’s fucking brutal.

How are you posting right now? I would have roped that same night. Holy shit that’s fucking brutal.
Idk
That is true, but I think your SMV will skyrocket just like black people's did due to the music industry. K-pop is making the rounds, bro. You need to grow out your hair like those guys do and maybe if you're lucky, some teen girl will want to get fucked by you. But, you will probably land in jail, since that teen girl will be 12 or 13.
I'm completely bald

Just being 5'5" as a man is enough to be a deformity

why would you go for taller girls? that's lowIqceling