Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rejection stories.

Black&Red

Black&Red

Officer
Post 'em, let's kek on each others misery.

For start, my last tko loss was last week, a foid rejected me by text, saying she wanted me as friend, and thought relationships were kind of a headache and she will never do that, sounded like a 10 y o while she is in her 20's, yikes. Poor foid didn't know i was just larping, i don't have money to wife you up, not now, not yesterday, and not in ten years.:feelsmage:

NB: i'm ethnic cel (could be seen as in or vol, anyways i don't have a choice), where i live if parents catch a girl having affair it's either diamond or ass-whopping, or end up praising your cock if chad enough.

Mogs me by having friends. Thanks for contributing.

A girl that I said I liked told me she was leading me on the whole time but said sorry.

At least she said sorry??

10th grade - my oneitis told a varsity football player to give me a note that she wrote saying basically to fuck off.

20210523 114801

My biggest rejection was when I was 15 yo and totally bluepilled about women, love and all this shit.
There was a girl in my class that was kinda cute but I was too shy to tell her I loved her.
After months, I finally invited her to eat somewhere and she accepted, I was over the moon until the date came.
When the time had come (2 days later), I looked for her, she was sat at a table with a friend and she told me "In fact I don't want anymore"
I stayed like 5 seconds hesitating between punching her or leaving with what was left of my dignity. I left and I ate alone.

My biggest rejection was when I was 15 yo and totally bluepilled about women, love and all this shit.
There was a girl in my class that was kinda cute but I was too shy to tell her I loved her.
After months, I finally invited her to eat somewhere and she accepted, I was over the moon until the date came.
When the time had come (2 days later), I looked for her, she was sat at a table with a friend and she told me "In fact I don't want anymore"
I stayed like 5 seconds hesitating between punching her or leaving with what was left of my dignity. I left and I ate alone.
F for effort, stay strong and fit so the next time you can go for the punch option.

I was "rejected" in a psychiatric hospital by my "oneitis". She was "volunteering" and subtly denigrated me(suicidal) for my feminine voice. She later laughed at me online for having a "miserable" life.