Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel rejected again Spoiler: hurt as usual

• Thread starter BrazilianLiveMatter
  • Start date
BrazilianLiveMatter

BrazilianLiveMatter

Been to hell
★★★
Yesterday I went to a friend's house, he was going to call someone to drink and smoke, (before you ask there were only two girls and one of them was my friend's GF) I took the opportunity to get high and started thinking about some things, my friend had a younger step sister, i remember going to his house before and seeing her, i had thought she was very cute, some would give 6/ but she was my type, white, dark hair so i decided to sleep at my friend to maybe get a chance to talk to her the next day.

After waking up and the effect faded I didn't feel as confident as I used to, so maybe the most I could do was ask for the number or whatever. when we were in the room I saw her, she fucking changed a lot, she was much prettier than I remembered, I just didn't have a chance, before I left she was still in the room, drawing, I thought, well I know how to draw maybe I I can talk to her, it was dark so before I walked out the door I asked "why are you drawing in the dark?" she looked at me it felt like an eternity and then went back to drawing, bang a straight shot to the head, honestly i spoke so low she mustn't have heard but the fact that she didn't express any reaction... it was like i came out of the fantasy world and I got into reality again, I felt like an idiot I think drinking affected my self-awareness, she didn't have any good impressions of me from the start, to her I was just a shy guy friend of her brother who likes to get high, now As I write this text I realize I can't blame her, I was the most real loser stereotype she must have ever seen.

now back to misery:feelscomfy:

Você poderia descrever o cheiro dela?
:chad:

Yesterday I went to a friend's house, he was going to call someone to drink and smoke, (before you ask there were only two girls and one of them was my friend's GF) I took the opportunity to get high and started thinking about some things, my friend had a younger step sister, i remember going to his house before and seeing her, i had thought she was very cute, some would give 6/ but she was my type, white, dark hair so i decided to sleep at my friend to maybe get a chance to talk to her the next day.

After waking up and the effect faded I didn't feel as confident as I used to, so maybe the most I could do was ask for the number or whatever. when we were in the room I saw her, she fucking changed a lot, she was much prettier than I remembered, I just didn't have a chance, before I left she was still in the room, drawing, I thought, well I know how to draw maybe I I can talk to her, it was dark so before I walked out the door I asked "why are you drawing in the dark?" she looked at me it felt like an eternity and then went back to drawing, bang a straight shot to the head, honestly i spoke so low she mustn't have heard but the fact that she didn't express any reaction... it was like i came out of the fantasy world and I got into reality again, I felt like an idiot I think drinking affected my self-awareness, she didn't have any good impressions of me from the start, to her I was just a shy guy friend of her brother who likes to get high, now As I write this text I realize I can't blame her, I was the most real loser stereotype she must have ever seen.

Should have asked while drunk tbh

Well at least you tried bro, volcel if you hadn't, you're like a boxer and we're the coaches when Rocky Balboa punches you hard :feelshaha:

But honestly "Why are you drawing in the dark ?", really ? Because she fucking likes it dude :feelshaha:

The right question was : "What are you drawing ?". Too bad, you almost had the correct question, maybe you'll do better next time (just joking, it's over with her :feelskek: )

Honestly I don't know how you could know how to speak with them, because I don't know either :feelsLSD:they're like extraterrestrials for me

But honestly "Why are you drawing in the dark ?", really ? Because she fucking likes it dude :feelshaha:

The right question was : "What are you drawing ?". Too bad, you almost had the correct question, maybe you'll do better next time (just joking, it's over with her :feelskek: )
I think I tried to be funny but I got my voice wrong, and maybe she hasn't heard and it's all in my head :feelsclown:

I think I tried to be funny but I got my voice wrong, and maybe she hasn't heard and it's all in my head :feelsclown:
We're very poor at being funny you know, I tried thousand times sending jokes to other french foids all it was always like "What the fuck is wrong with him ?".

But I think being a Chad would makes you extremely funny in the exact same circumstances :blackpill:

We're very poor at being funny you know, I tried thousand times sending jokes to other french foids all it was always like "What the fuck is wrong with him ?".
I always tell jokes with a serious face, sometimes it works, but for people who don't know me I seem strange

I always tell jokes with a serious face, sometimes it works, but for people who don't know me I seem strange
That's right, I noticed that if you say a joke and laugh just after, its effect vanishes and people don't laugh.
But when you send a very good joke or puns, with a serious face, people laugh. Humans are so strange.
However there's no magical recipe with humor, it seems to work randomly from one individual to another. Some will
laugh a lot, while other will stare at you and say "Do you think you're funny ?"

I think that you should had to ask her in normal, clear and sound tone (dont take this as a :redpill: advice but try it still with some authority) no matter how you sound since pretending to sound tougher or more manly will backfire like a piece of tree hit by axe to the forehead. By the way that aint important, the whore decided fast before that you are not interesting to her but why the retarded animals doesnt respond humanly to us why is what i cant fathom! Random foid! Stop tripping being superior being you are a one of bilions and nobody really know about your existence except orbiting simp bitches that tripp that they are slayers and macho shit! That thing makes me reeee internally that i even repeat it with agression to remind them that they shouldn't tripp superiority. :reeeeee:

Last edited:
I think that you should had to ask her in normal, clear and sound tone (dont take this as a :redpill: advice but try it still with some authority) no matter how you sound since pretending to sound tougher or more manly will backfire like a piece of tree hit by axe to the forehead. By the way that aint important, the whore decided fast before that you are not interesting to her but why the retarded animals doesnt respond humanly to us why is what i cant fathom! Random foid! Stop tripping being superior being you are a one of bilions and nobody really know about your existence except orbiting simp bitches that tripp that they are slayers and macho shit! That thing makes me reeee internally that i even repeat it with agression to remind them that they shouldn't tripp superiority. :reeeeee:
tbh i knew i didn't have a chance the moment i saw her, but i wanted to talk at least, it wouldn't be the end of the world acting like a simp a little bit, but as a user here gave me the biggest blackpill, "you're either in or out, if you can't act like them don't look for validation"

That's right, I noticed that if you say a joke and laugh just after, its effect vanishes and people don't laugh.
But when you send a very good joke or puns, with a serious face, people laugh. Humans are so strange.
However there's no magical recipe with humor, it seems to work randomly from one individual to another. Some will
laugh a lot, while other will stare at you and say "Do you think you're funny ?"
"do you think you're funny?"
yes i do whore