Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rejection #1 of 500

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Most of the brocels voted to share with them my ~500 rejections, so I started my free e-book about it. Here I'll post the core of the rejections. If you want to read the details, everytime you'll have a link to the whole e-book chapter.

So, REJECTION #1:

She: I'll date you but in 1 condition.
Me; Which is?
She; 6 months we're dating but no sex, no kisses, no hugs. OK?
Me: OK, I am in! I also got 1 condition: 6 months we only meet in parks, gardens, streets, I don't buy you dinners, movie tickets, presents... OK?
She: HOW DARE YOU? !

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:redpill::blackpill: The full chapter: "500 Rejections" (free E-book) :blackpill::redpill:

Comment if you wish. Thanks again to all brocels who voted and encouraged me to share my experience with you. I wish I may help you to avoid many of the females' scams, bad tricks and just to learn how to search for a better women and for a better self-improvement.

i know it is fake but based af. :feelshaha:

Yep, red pill is between the naive bluepill and the deterministic/pessimistic blackpill, so I like it.

Haha! That SEO is "Science - Education - Omnilogy". Also one of the Koreans is named Seo.

r/thathappened

It's not fake. I keep most of the chats in case someone disbeliev it. But still, better no to doxx the women. Don't forget I live in China and here the laws are strict. I want to become a normal Chinese citizen if possible one day.

r/ ? No Reddit in China. Banned.

I told her that I'm not a fool. Maybe she tricked many others to feed her for free and then said "Sorry, I don't like you."

Don't trust this kind of women! Even some of the females who know this case said "Strange, maybe she is a cheater."

atleast you talk to foids it has been ovER a year I talked to any foid. I dont think I can act normal in front of any foid.

I want episode 2 of your larp

Feel like you could have agreed but then still tried your luck. Probably she expects that. Could have had a chance..

I'm not sure what is LARP (Live Action Role Playing?) but in case it's something like "I don't believe it." or another thing like this, I will just repeat that I am elder than your fathers (probably) and I'm here to be helpful and useful not to troll you or waste your time.

Why this nigga banned?

Why did he get banned