Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rejected by my oneitis

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
This happened a year ago. Yes, this is the same girl that I sang a love song for. This girl is a solid 8/10 if I’m being unbiased. If I’m being biased then she’s a 9/10.

Anyway, this slut could’ve been with a nice guy like me. I literally gave her chocolate as a gift. I always initiated conversations with her and tried to be nice and respectful. Even though my social skills aren’t the greatest, I still tried my best. But this slut would rather want a tall Chad with a nice cock. Fucking slut.

It could’ve been her and me. We could’ve been an amazing couple. And eventually we could’ve gotten married and had kids. But this slut has too high standards. Fucking bitch. She could’ve been with a nice guy who would’ve respected her and treated her like a princess. Yes, I don’t have the best social skills and I’m shy. But atleast I’m a respectful guy. But you’d rather suck dick and be a whore. :feelsree:

brutally over

souldn't have prostrated yourself like a cuck giving her chocolates nd shiet :feelskek: i hope you learnt your lesson.

That's your punishment for having a oneitis. You should know better at this point.

This happened a year ago. Yes, this is the same girl that I sang a love song for. This girl is a solid 8/10 if I’m being unbiased. If I’m being biased then she’s a 9/10.

Anyway, this slut could’ve been with a nice guy like me. I literally gave her chocolate as a gift. I always initiated conversations with her and tried to be nice and respectful. Even though my social skills aren’t the greatest, I still tried my best. But this slut would rather want a tall Chad with a nice cock. Fucking slut.

It could’ve been her and me. We could’ve been an amazing couple. And eventually we could’ve gotten married and had kids. But this slut has too high standards. Fucking bitch. She could’ve been with a nice guy who would’ve respected her and treated her like a princess. Yes, I don’t have the best social skills and I’m shy. But atleast I’m a respectful guy. But you’d rather suck dick and be a whore. :feelsree:
FAKECEL alert @TheProphetMuscle

How am i a fakecel?
it smells like you are, if you think chocolates and being nice will get you an 8/10...

You probably aren't ugly and taller than 5'9"... otherwise why even try to get an 8/10 with chocolates ?

it smells like you are, if you think chocolates and being nice will get you an 8/10...

You probably aren't ugly and taller than 5'9"... otherwise why even try to get an 8/10 with chocolates ?
i knew i wasnt gonna get her but i decided to shoot my shot anyway

also i’m 5’5

Same happened to me brocel. I gave my oneitis everything, mind you I'm in Uni and somewhat have some disposable income but I live in a shithole country(This foid depends on the government AID) yet I used to buy the bitch presents every single week(it was before I discovered the blackpill. This femoid even told me none of her previous boyfriends had every bought her anything in her life. Which meant her and her boyfriends are all broke:feelshaha:). She rejected me cuz I'm subhuman. Femoids would rather go for the broke, abusive,narcissistic chads then go for a incel that'll treat her like a queen but that's our lives unfortunately
:cryfeels:

I know the feeling..

Femoids would rather go for the broke, abusive,narcissistic chads then go for a incel that'll treat her like a queen but that's our lives unfortunately
That's the hypocrisy of foids

How did you propose her and what did she say when she was rejecting you ?