Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over rejected by a 2/10 chubby white library worker

visage

visage

Banned
-
im going back tomorrow to try again. her tits were so fucking huge and plump just half hanging out if i dont give this a solid shot ill regret it for the rest of the year at least.

Try again? That's how you get a reputation as a predator. Don't do it.

i wonder what IT is sayin about op. hes not entitled to a woman but this 2/10 fat slut is entitled to chad. there fuckin stupid m8 but we plant the seed in there head and theyll be back on our side.

She probably won't change her mind overnight. You'll end up looking like a creeper, don't.

im going back tomorrow to try again. her tits were so fucking huge and plump just half hanging out if i dont give this a solid shot ill regret it for the rest of the year at least.
Enjoy the sexual assault charges. God I hate women.

boys i just dont give a fuck anymore in general. i literally have nothing to lose. my life at this point cannot be anyworse bar being homeless/jobless. im going to go back to that library every day for the rest of the week. maybe for the rest of the month. find out exactly when she works etc. my soul is atrophying into nothingness at this point. even as i was talking to her i felt myself coming back to life. i dont care.

Keep persisting if you really like the girl. I don't know if I'd go back the next day as you'll just come off as "creepy" but there are actually plenty of couples where the woman was like "hell no" at first. Of course in such a scenario it basically means you're essentially trying to convince her to settle for you; they'd say yes to Chad in a heartbeat it should go without saying. So there does come that chance of being cucked/divorced or whatever down the line even if you do manage to make it happen. Just remember that.

Persisting is cope and dangerous.

unironically you'll 95% have a chance of being accused of rape and thrown to prison with tyrone

boys i just dont give a fuck anymore in general. i literally have nothing to lose. my life at this point cannot be anyworse bar being homeless/jobless. im going to go back to that library every day for the rest of the week. maybe for the rest of the month. find out exactly when she works etc. my soul is atrophying into nothingness at this point. even as i was talking to her i felt myself coming back to life. i dont care.
well, more power to you, hope it turns out well :feelzez:

unironically you'll 95% have a chance of being accused of rape and thrown to prison with tyrone
No, you mean Big Bubba. He’ll tear you three new assholes every day of the week.
AJLlDp29nMA-mX-SIuRMQ2LzkqpeSgn7x79WT00lUA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

lol as if its worth approaching a 2/10 again

Theyll call the cops on you, Im not kidding women are batshit crazy itll happen

Try going to different places and hitting on fatties, then in a week after she forgets you, go back to the library.

JFL if you think hypergamous Sub6 bitches have lower standards in the golden age of feminism.

Wear a body cam and have it livestreamed to a storage website. Then get a lawyer to sue her for false allegations.

as Bob Dylan once said "When you ain't got nothing you got nothing to lose"

Do what you have to do bruv.

I am glad you didn't listen to the "standards police" on the site and instead hit on the 2/10 large woman.
But do yourself a favor and move to a different woman.

Attachments

• heavyweight_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d6aaolw.jpg
    heavyweight_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d6aaolw.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 93
2/10 chubby foids only get 5/10 skinny guys.

Question: Why are you hitting on a 2/10 in the first place? You gotta aim higher than that, dude.

i would do anything for a 2/10 chubby gf

Try again? Are u trying to get arrested?

Inb4 op comes back as a registered sex offender.

Don't waste your time, OP. This bitch sounds like a classic example of Juggernaut Law waiting to happen.