Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel REJECTED AGAIN

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Hi everyone im new here sorry if my english is a bit broken first let me introduce myself im Matin i will be 21 next month i just got rejected again i lost the count of how many times that i got rejected but w*men and g*rls i ask this foid in my university out she rejected me with disgusted face idk why im not shy i look 4/10 or maybe 3/10 but still im a way more intellegent than this fcking cunts they are all lesser than me they should be proud to be with me i dont want sex i just want love idk why they reject me im socially dominat and i have been told my psychologist in intel agancy that im charismatic so idk why this low life foids reject someone like me do you guys think im truecel??

Yes you are truecel:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Depends

If she was 6-10/10, what did you expect...?
If she was 3-5/10, you're an incel
if she was 1-2/10, it's over.

Screenshot 2022 05 13 21 07 13 36 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

you forgot to change alt

Depends

If she was 6-10/10, what did you expect...?
If she was 3-5/10, you're an incel
if she was 1-2/10, it's over.
She was 8/10 or maybe 7/10 but she is still lower than me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

i just got rejected again
Approaching toilets is a waste of time as a truecel,if you don't have the chiseled jawline,hunter eyes,symmetrical features don't even bother.
i dont want sex i just want love
There is no such thing as love,at least for a truecel.
idk why they reject me
Your face is ugly?
i have been told my psychologist
Therapy only works in movies or for little kids,it is a waste of time and money going to a :bluepill: normie who doesn't know you,doesn't give af about and is pretending to care about you in order to get paid.

do you guys think im truecel??
Sounds like it

Approaching toilets is a waste of time as a truecel,if you don't have the chiseled jawline,hunter eyes,symmetrical features don't even bother.

There is no such thing as love,at least for a truecel.

Your face is ugly?

Therapy only works in movies or for little kids,it is a waste of time and money going to a :bluepill: normie who doesn't know you,doesn't give af about and is pretending to care about you in order to get paid.

Sounds like it
Therapy was for selection in the intel agancy which i faild bcz of my fcking father

Im not kidding all of this foid are low iq and and lower than me at least 99.5 percent of them:smonk:

I also got rejected today :feelshmm:

I thought Sneir suffered an aneurysm and made another account

Hi everyone im new here sorry if my english is a bit broken first let me introduce myself im Matin i will be 21 next month i just got rejected again i lost the count of how many times that i got rejected but w*men and g*rls i ask this foid in my university out she rejected me with disgusted face idk why im not shy i look 4/10 or maybe 3/10 but still im a way more intellegent than this fcking cunts they are all lesser than me they should be proud to be with me i dont want sex i just want love idk why they reject me im socially dominat and i have been told my psychologist in intel agancy that im charismatic so idk why this low life foids reject someone like me do you guys think im truecel??
Respect for having the courage to ask a girl out. Iranian whores are the worst. Stay strong

what is a truecel?