Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rehab Room's take on incels going back home to geomaxxers

Twinblade

Twinblade

My Cock Gets Bigger When She Calls Me a Nigger
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx0xqkZYRZg&t=1285s

This clip really changed my thoughts on ethniccels Geomaxxing back home, but I wonder if he took fertility rates into account. Despite Thailand being a hotspot for JBWmaxxing, it has low fertility rates comparable to western countries like the UK, US and Japan. So an SEAcel from the west that decided to geomax back home will be back to square 1. Not only does he have to compete with the local men that look like him, but he will also have to compete with JBW geomaxxers who are treated like Gods there.

This case is different with ethnic regions with high fertility rates like West Asia/MENA and Sub-Sahara Africa because a high fertility rate means that more people are having plenty of sex. This means the chances of ascending within your own ethnic group in those regions are higher as you'll be competing with other men (who look like you) that can easy get sex, but for JBW geomaxxers, it would be even way higher of course.

TL;DR: Geomaxxing back home can possibly work if your home country has high fertility rates as it means that more people are having sex, otherwise you are back to square one.

iu

You have foreigner halo even if ethnicel
That only if your racial reply score mogs her own race of men
iu

As you can see, the foreigner halo will mostly work on white men

you can bait with citizenshipmaxxing. You have plenty of advantages over local ethnicels even if subhuman.
The bait will mostly work if you're white, otherwise it's no sex til marriage, take me to x country where she'll divorce rape you for white normie or Chad

White skin is useless if you have Slavic genes I side of you ar are white niggers

Geomaxing is JBW only

White men are not as sexually appealing as you think, then. They're not reproducing much. They're typically considered autistic beta providers with cash.
Around half the entire forum is white.
I think white men consider lapping up overused pussy like a dog is cnsideored good action. Meanwhile every race of women has been creampied upteenth times by black men & similar ethnics.

White men are not as sexually appealing as you think, then. They're not reproducing much. They're typically considered autistic beta providers with cash.
Around half the entire forum is white.
That's because white women have the highest standards when it comes to dating. Ethnic foids standards are high too, but their standards tend to be lower when it comes to dating men outside their race (especially white men). An great example of this is the OKC reply rate by race. Even though black men's reply rating were highest agmongst black women, black women replied to black men the least out of all races of men debunking the "sheboons are race loyal" myth.

iu

Most men of all races prefer to date within their own race and with addition to white women having the highest standards, it makes sense why quite a large percentage of this forum is white

I think white men consider lapping up overused pussy like a dog is cnsideored good action. Meanwhile every race of women has been creampied upteenth times by black men & similar ethnics.
Source? Sounds anecdotal. What I do find intriguing is that when it came to the Let's meet scores on OKC, all races of women (excluding asian women), rated their own race of men the highest. It's a shame that there isn't too many South Asian samples

Geomaxxing back home is on my bucket list. Unfortunately I don't have the time nor the money yet