Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Regularly conversing with foids doesn't make you a fakecel

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
What's up with this fairly common take that I keep seeing on these forums that you're a fakecel if women bother to ever speak to you and aren't disgusted by your looks? If I'm not mistaken, the definition of incel is simply a man that can't get laid but it seems as though some folks here are trying to expand the definition to make it such that an incel is a man that not only can't get laid but is an object of disgust by women.

Is a man who is 5/10 in the face but has autism, severe social anxiety or some other psychological disorder not an incel? Such men want to get laid but cannot so what makes them fakecels? I agree that the blackpill is the most brutal for uglycels and that men who are far below average in looks are certainly the quintessential incel but they are by no means the only truecels. Remember that looks aren't the only criteria that contribute to a lack of dating success.

Now, getting to the prompt in this post's title. I don't think having casual conversations with foids renders one a fakecel. They're literally half the population and I know many of you here probably have plenty of foids as classmates and co-workers. As much as you may despise them, having interactions with them here and there is pretty much inevitable.

agreed, even beta orbiting simps talk to girls a lot but that doesnt mean they are getting bitches

What's up with this fairly common take that I keep seeing on these forums that you're a fakecel if women bother to ever speak to you and aren't disgusted by your looks? If I'm not mistaken, the definition of incel is simply a man that can't get laid but it seems as though some folks here are trying to expand the definition to make it such that an incel is a man that not only can't get laid but is an object of disgust by women.

Is a man who is 5/10 in the face but has autism, severe social anxiety or some other psychological disorder not an incel? Such men want to get laid but cannot so what makes them fakecels? I agree that the blackpill is the most brutal for uglycels and that men who are far below average in looks are certainly the quintessential incel but they are by no means the only truecels. Remember that looks aren't the only criteria that contribute to a lack of dating success.

Now, getting to the prompt in this post's title. I don't think having casual conversations with foids renders one a fakecel. They're literally half the population and I know many of you here probably have plenty of foids as classmates and co-workers. As much as you may despise them, having interactions with them here and there is pretty much inevitable.
dnr

FAKECEL CUCK IF YOU HAVE EVEN BREATHED IN THE DIRECTION OF A FOID REAL TRUCELS HAVENT EVEN SNIFFED THE AIR NEAR A FOID

agreed, even beta orbiting simps talk to girls a lot but that doesnt mean they are getting bitches
sexhavers defending themselves jfl

yeah, but its does make you gay

sexhavers defending themselves jfl
yea keep making shit up when ive never even held a hoe's hand

btw i dont talk to girls either im just saying that if a guy did talk to girls that doesnt mean hes fucking them

yea keep making shit up when ive never even held a hoe's hand

btw i dont talk to girls either im just saying that if a guy did talk to girls that doesnt mean hes fucking them
I’ve seen your face leak and you’re a HTN lol

Socialmogs me