Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Refuting years of users “it’s over after a certain age” bullshit

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
I’ve watched enough youtube prison channels to know that this commonly held belief among our community is complete and utter bullshit for the most part, as I saw one of @Dregster’s people ie an ancient probably late 50’s if not early to mid 60’s wetback, who spent a lot of time on the inside in solitary confinement (ie probably year’s in fact experiencing basically even less human contact and socialization than the average inkwell experiences in our lives) almost immediately after he secured parole and the youtube prison channel runner helped him secure a new home, a job, a driver’s license probably and a vehicle the wetback very quickly seemingly with only weeks or some months time of barely having any freedom or human contact announced on the channel that he was getting married to a human female I believe was said he met on the outside soon after his release at a bar somewhere.

Keep in mind this wetback was ancient and beginning to Norwood as well having been a violent prisoner with severe mental problems due to being inside and despite his new job wasn’t exactly wealthy so certainly not the average roastie’s idea of a good catch on the face of things.

Am I trying to disprove the black pill here? :society:

Not at all.

Black pill still fits perfectly in this scenario because the wetback said he’d become so famous and loved from the youtube prison channel videos men and women had constantly begun approaching him in the streets to talk so I’m sure he was able to acquire his new wife as a result of the “status” part of face and LMS theory but once again all I’m trying to prove is age doesn’t necessarily take you out the game if you’re an old fucker.

If you can somehow obtain the right kind of status you can still ascend even if you’re a 60 something balding old fuck. :feelsclown:

PS: There‘s tons of elderly ex prison “success” stories just like this guy’s, so I’m definitely not cherry picking here but yeah it’s either got to be the ex prisoner in question obtained some awesome status in one way or another, that appeals to women or hybristophelia is completely out of control in the female population more than Jew media would ever like us to know? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
I’ve watched enough youtube prison channels to know that this commonly held belief among our community is complete and utter bullshit for the most part, as I saw one of @Dregster’s people ie an ancient probably late 50’s if not early to mid 60’s wetback, who spent a lot of time on the inside in solitary confinement (ie probably year’s in fact experiencing basically even less human contact and socialization than the average inkwell experiences in our lives) almost immediately after he secured parole and the youtube prison channel runner helped him secure a new home, a job, a driver’s license probably and a vehicle the wetback very quickly seemingly with only weeks or some months time of barely having any freedom or human contact announced on the channel that he was getting married to a human female I believe was said he met on the outside soon after his release at a bar somewhere.

Keep in mind this wetback was ancient and beginning to Norwood as well having been a violent prisoner with severe mental problems due to being inside and despite his new job wasn’t exactly wealthy so certainly not the average roastie’s idea of a good catch on the face of things.

Am I trying to disprove the black pill here? :society:

Not at all.

Black pill still fits perfectly in this scenario because the wetback said he’d become so famous and loved from the youtube prison channel videos men and women had constantly begun approaching him in the streets to talk so I’m sure he was able to acquire his new wife as a result of the “status” part of face and LMS theory but once again all I’m trying to prove is age doesn’t necessarily take you out the game if you’re an old fucker.

If you can somehow obtain the right kind of status you can still ascend even if you’re a 60 something balding old fuck. :feelsclown:

PS: There‘s tons of elderly ex prison “success” stories just like this guy’s, so I’m definitely not cherry picking here but yeah it’s either got to be the ex prisoner in question obtained some awesome status in one way or another, that appeals to women or hybristophelia is completely out of control in the female population more than Jew media would ever like us to know? :feelshehe:
Moral of the story is to never give up :society:

Just go to jail bro!

foids are attracted to violent men --- no matter whether cop or criminal; military or invader; savage or civilized; disciplined or psycho; calculating or impulsive --- as long as a man displays he is willing and able to inflict brutality onto another human being, foids will feel attraction to him.

Last edited:
Indeed. I will make money and live my life. Without any woman.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek: you gay af mang

I will fuck women and live my life. without any money.

Your chances will exponentially decrease as you age, as your remaining trueceldom is a sign of your increasing undesirability. :feelsjuice:

It’s not copes, it’s actual happiness
yeah man because im sure all your delusions of what you would do with money is somehow better then doing those same things except with beautiful women

keep coping nigga

yeah man because im sure all your delusions of what you would do with money is somehow better then doing those same things except with beautiful women

keep coping nigga
You’re the one who’s coping in being a slave. I don’t care about women.

It’s not worth ascending with grannies

It's not but there are affordable means to get laid with prime pussy in shithole countries like Thailand :society:
Something about third world foids makes me think they are dirty, smelly, and filled with std’s. I’d feel like I’m sticking my dick into nuclear waste

Something about third world foids makes me think they are dirty, smelly, and filled with std’s. I’d feel like I’m sticking my dick into nuclear waste
Hotels/Motels have bathrooms. You'll be ok :society:

As far as stds, anyone who has sex can have them. Sexhavers are at risk among themselves all the time, dont be a pansy or else you'll never get to play.

Hotels/Motels have bathrooms. You'll be ok :society:

As far as stds, anyone who has sex can have them. Sexhavers are at risk among themselves all the time, dont be a pansy or else you'll never get to play.
Based

Was it some old hag he got though? Like you finally ascended out of prison but it’s like a grandma with more mileage than a 90s Toyota Camry

I’m not surprised, foids love violent criminals

It's only over if you die.

I'll marry my anime waifu, i won't care about foids anymore. I'm tired of getting my hopes up to just be depressed afterwards. Anime girls can't hurt you

foids are attracted to violent men --- no matter whether cop or criminal; military or invader; savage or civilized; disciplined or psycho; calculating or impulsive --- as long as a man displays he is willing and able to inflict brutality onto another human being, foids will feel attraction to him.
Unfortunate. What once were vices are now esteemed as virtues. Clown world.

I'll marry my anime waifu, i won't care about foids anymore. I'm tired of getting my hopes up to just be depressed afterwards. Anime girls can't hurt you
Like a pillow or ?

prisoner in question obtained some awesome status
Beauty and the beast.

Power ( status) is the great aphrodisiac
-- Henry Kissinger

Foids are attracted to power, violence and status almost as much as to looks, and more so than to money.

Also prob a wealthmaxxed drug lord :feelsjuice:

>takes yt as a serious source of knowledge
>can't distinguish incel from sociopath violent ape genes

No worries mr glowingcel, I won't break bad. I'll play by the rules.

Last edited: