Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy refusing to workout is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-

this is how I imagine the bodies of cels here that are always saying working out is a waste, you really think even a model face could get girls wet for that body when he takes off his shirt

cope

The New York Post...
If you gymcel, don't sperg out about it.
You'd feel better but don't think you'd change as a slayer.

That's true. I am underweight and would like to go to the gym to get a muscular body. But I'm too shy for that. If anything, I would go to Men Only Gyms but unfortunately, there is no such thing here.

Damn, it's not the way you are. It's the way you wanna be. The moron realized that it's easier for him to get attention being a soy cuck bag of lard instead of training and being fit.
That's true. I am underweight and would like to go to the gym to get a muscular body. But I'm too shy for that. If anything, I would go to Men Only Gyms but unfortunately, there is no such thing here.
You could go in the morning, when gyms are almost empty. Most of people goes to gym after work, from 5 pm to 7 pm.

Last edited:
I love that there is someone out there that I can feel sorry for...

ironically this is what needs to be done. we need a female body positive counterculture. garbage tier genetic males spaming social media with pics of their grotesque subhumanity is fucking perfect. this will irritate vagoids to no end.

if ur bodyfat is above 20% gymcelling won't make u look better
Xbody fat chart menpagespeedic3ex1XrO6fW

You could go in the morning, when gyms are almost empty. Most of people goes to gym after work, from 5 pm to 7 pm.
I'll get a job soon, so unfortunately that will not work.

he has leaner face than me with all that fat just lol thx at my life

Girls don't get wet for body. They just get wet for face and height.
This guy is a virgin because he's 5ft6 and has severe acne on his face.
photo-thumb-209142.jpg

This guy has a 0/10 frame yet gets laid because of face. Body is cope.
th

Last edited:
Home gym?

I started to work out for foids but realized quickly that it did little to attract them but still continued because it felt good after a workout, the confidence that muscles gives me, and all various benefits that exercise have for the body and mind.

The picture clearly illustrates that lower bodyfat looks significantly better. The magic happens around 12%. Fatty.
you can develop muscles if you are not thin but you will never have a good definition because the muscles will be covered by fat

Just fucking work out bro

Attachments

• 07566FA2-617D-489E-B5AB-A560870A58AE.jpeg
    07566FA2-617D-489E-B5AB-A560870A58AE.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 58

this is how I imagine the bodies of cels here that are always saying working out is a waste, you really think even a model face could get girls wet for that body when he takes off his shirt

cope

disgusting

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

She can work out on Deez nuts
Oh it's a he, whatever. His body, my choice

I gymcel as a cope to my manletism

you can develop muscles if you are not thin but you will never have a good definition because the muscles will be covered by fat
Which is why you should lose weight. Definition looks good. Are you switching opinion, boyo?

Girls don't get wet for body. They just get wet for face and height.
This guy is a virgin because he's 5ft6 and has severe acne on his face.
photo-thumb-209142.jpg

This guy has a 0/10 frame yet gets laid because of face. Body is cope.
th
High iq.