Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Refugees welcome

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Thoughts
Big black and brown cocks jamming down ur oneitis’ throat rn this morning

Low quality race bait

Don't have a oneitis, women are trash & not worthy of the attention.

lixo (@lxldirty) | Twitter

xd

my oneitis is your mother lol, hope she enjoys those bbc's jammed into her mouth

Tbh dem niggas prolly might ban me again cuz I just came from a perm ban but who cares knajjd is a raging faggot anyways

How about you disable your account and fuck off You cuckold
At least get creative if you are gonna spam ID with this shit:feelsseriously:

I love the smell of /r9k/ tier race bait in the morning.

A prototypical BBC fantasy for me is something like this. You need to have at least a milk chocolate skin tone. Good abs. Muscle (no roids. No hardcore gymcelling). Well-endowed. Nice face. Full soulful nigger lips. Preferably tall but not necessary. Chris Brown and Jeremy Meeks are cafe au lait. They fall under a completely different fantasy (light skin pretty boy bad boy). If you have too much human DNA, it doesn't feel like interracial to me.

Other than Australoid aborigines (who are UGLY AS FUCK), sub-Saharan Africans are probably the most primitive humans on the planet. And I want West African niggers. I guess Central African niggers. Basically any sort of Transatlantic slave trade nigger. They were selected for a reason. They are the best stock for hard physical labour, the best for working long hours in the sweltering heat. Not East African/Horn of Africa niggers. Somalis, please stop immigrating here. Somalis please stop committing crime in my community. You are literally everything that is wrong with black people without any of the benefits. Thank you.

A prototypical BBC fantasy for me is something like this. You need to have at least a milk chocolate skin tone. Good abs. Muscle (no roids. No hardcore gymcelling). Well-endowed. Nice face. Full soulful nigger lips. Preferably tall but not necessary. Chris Brown and Jeremy Meeks are cafe au lait. They fall under a completely different fantasy (light skin pretty boy bad boy). If you have too much human DNA, it doesn't feel like interracial to me.

Other than Australoid aborigines (who are UGLY AS FUCK), sub-Saharan Africans are probably the most primitive humans on the planet. And I want West African niggers. I guess Central African niggers. Basically any sort of Transatlantic slave trade nigger. They were selected for a reason. They are the best stock for hard physical labour, the best for working long hours in the sweltering heat. Not East African/Horn of Africa niggers. Somalis, please stop immigrating here. Somalis please stop committing crime in my community. You are literally everything that is wrong with black people without any of the benefits. Thank you.
tldr?im working out rn

oneitis not complaining.