Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion refreezing icecream?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
is it ok to refreeze icecream? 3 hours ago I accidentally left my ice cream out of the fridge somehow (I didn't even eat it/take it out) and now its all liquidy :feelsree: can you refreeze it or is it fucked now?

You can refreeze it but the texture will change, it will develop ice crystals but it will still be good

You can refreeze it but the texture will change, it will develop ice crystals but it will still be good
oh ok. that sucks but I'm sure it will still be decent tasting. Though I do really like the texture of this icecream when its normal :feelsbadman:

is it ok to refreeze icecream? 3 hours ago I accidentally left my ice cream out of the fridge somehow (I didn't even eat it/take it out) and now its all liquidy :feelsree: can you refreeze it or is it fucked now?
Been there, done that... just go ahead and refreeze tbh

No man,just hurts my throat

how long does it take btw?
I never really refreeze icecream so I have no idea. 3 hours?

Try it and see if it's eatable afterwards. Probably is

full

how long does it take btw?
I never really refreeze icecream so I have no idea. 3 hours?
Yeah it would probably take about 3 -4 hours but if its a really small amount like just a cup it might only take 2

I ate ice cream today

I want to eat a strong flavor vanilla ice cream.

Try it and see if it's eatable afterwards. Probably is

full
Will do
Yeah it would probably take about 3 -4 hours but if its a really small amount like just a cup it might only take 2
thats good. It will probably take 3 though since I hadn't eaten any out of it yet/it was new.
I ate ice cream today
mogs me
I want to eat a strong flavor vanilla ice cream.
the type I have is vanilla and blackberry with chocolate

I hate when that happends

Depends how much volume it had. Ice-cream has a lot of dairy in it ignoring alternatives. How much was there? What's the consistency? Is it still pretty cold? A huge tub, you might get away with if it's all.there, a small amount that's gone liquid and room temp, might be worth just throwing depending on your immune system
it was a small tub but it was full. It refroze but its not as good now. I almost like it more that way since I don't enjoy it a huge amount (its still decent just not great) so I ate only a fraction of it when I went to go eat it. I should lose weight so me only eating small amounts at a time is good for me. I still get a treat but its not good enough to binge on.
I hate when that happends
same

It's over buddy boyo.

Your ice cream is a goner. The air bubbles inside give it texture and when it melted all the air left. Refrozen ice cream is just slushie

My icecream never returns to its true form :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Your ice cream is a goner. The air bubbles inside give it texture and when it melted all the air left. Refrozen ice cream is just slushie
it basically is slushie tbhtbh

Over4icecreamcels