Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reformed stoic knows a trick to attract women its all in the winking

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Its all in the wanking

depends if its voluntary or not
I dont know what the fuck he was doing, but I have not seen this move done before in real life by anyone.

Did you notice lesson 1 How to pick up women in the video LOLOOLOLOLOL

Also on a previous stream reformed stoic claimed he was a 7/10 and attractive to most women, the GUYS DELUDED, AFTER HE CLAIMED THIS MY BULLSHIT METER WENT OFF AND I HAD TO LAMPOON HIM, HE IS TALKING NONSENSE

Also on a previous stream reformed stoic claimed he was a 7/10 and attractive to most women, the GUYS DELUDED, AFTER HE CLAIMED THIS MY BULLSHIT METER WENT OFF AND I HAD TO LAMPOON HIM, HE IS TALKING NONSENSE
People have tried reasoning with him for years.

Let the narcissist burn all of his Daddy's money on Onlyfans thinking he's sweet talking the whores there until he finally ropes.

Let the narcissist burn all of his Daddy's money on Onlyfans thinking he's sweet talking the whores there until he finally ropes.
Yes he lives off his parents and has this crazed holier than thou Catholic angle

But im just helping him on the way by cooking him WITH REALITY ON HIS ACTUAL ACTIONS

Also didnt you find it very strange look at his subscribers 16k lol he had 10k yesterday HE IS BUYING SUBSCRIBERS NOONE JUMPS 60% IN ONE DAY

Yes he lives off his parents and has this crazed holier than thou Catholic angle

But im just helping him on the way by cooking him WITH REALITY ON HIS ACTUAL ACTIONS

Also didnt you find it very strange look at his subscribers 16k lol he had 10k yesterday HE IS BUYING SUBSCRIBERS NOONE JUMPS 60% IN ONE DAY
He admitted to buying subs before. Most ip2 scum do.

He admitted to buying subs before. Most ip2 scum do.
wow so where does christianity fit into this action, how does this square with muh morality and muh no corruption and mu no deception, ITS JUST GARBAGE AGAIN.

DID YOU SEE TODAY LOL

remember i said about fake subcribers
The reformed stoic channel went from 10k to 15.6 subsribers in 1 day then BACK DOWN TO 10K THE DAY AFTER, LITERALLY ON THE 9TH 10K, 10TH JAN UP TO 15.6K, THEN ON THE 11TH DOWN TO 10K

ITS LITERALLY ADVERTISING TO YOUTUBE AND ALL HIS SUSBSCRIBERS HE IS BUYING BOT AND OR FAKE ACCOUNT SUBSCRIBERS, HE IS DUMB AS SHIT

Reminds me of when they said no fap makes you taller.

Yeah bro you gained a few inches.

No, his streams are unwatchable.

Stoic does make the occasional good video, though.
remember i said about fake subcribers
The reformed stoic channel went from 10k to 15.6 subsribers in 1 day then BACK DOWN TO 10K THE DAY AFTER, LITERALLY ON THE 9TH 10K, 10TH JAN UP TO 15.6K, THEN ON THE 11TH DOWN TO 10K

you MISSED ALL OF THIS BRO

Yes, I know, Jake bots or buys subs from a shit Indian site.